Chapter 9: Promise ~

Allison's POV:

“What the hell.” He growled before swiftly yanking the car door open, grabbing my arm roughly.  Dragging me out of the car, my eyes met his and all I could see was absolute fury.

“What the fuck is he doing here.” Pointing his finger towards Harry, my head whipped to the side to see him standing beside me his face expressionless.

“He drove me home.” His fingers tightened around my arm making me yank my arm back only for him to hold on tighter.

“Ow, stop.”

“Let go of her.” My body froze hearing the icy and deadly tone to Harry’s sentence.  He didn’t yell it; he whispered it making it sound even more venomous.  Carson’s eyes immediately flicked over to Harry a sickly smirk plastered on his face. 

Pushing me back he slowly walked over to him, fists balled at the side of his body.  Stopping two inches from Harry, the tension in the air could be heard as both of them glared at eachother.

“Who do you think you are.”  Harry’s jaw clenched and the realization that this could get a lot worse then some trash talk came across my mind as I stepped forward in-between both of them.

“Carson, stop it.” Trying to look in his eyes to attempt to calm him down didn’t work, as he never took his gaze off of Harry.

“You think you can just show up, and think you can take all of my things away from me.” Things? His sentence rang through my head as I looked into his cold lifeless eyes.

“Is that what I am to you? Some sort of fucking possession.” I knew me fighting back may instigate him more or ignite another flame but at this moment I didn’t care…I was so mad.

“Of course not sweetheart.”  Clenching my jaw, my anger turned into fury upon hearing the name he had called me.  Shoving him backwards my mind was clouded with a sense of irrational decisions.

“You are such a prick, you know that?” His eyes widened before they narrowed as he reached for my arm again only to be met with another hand.  Trailing the arm my eyes met Harry’s.

“Don’t you fucking dare.”  Carson once again changed his direction, heading straight for Harry. 

“Back off.”  He seethed through his teeth, not willing to be the first person to back down. 

Harry stepped closer to him anger fully shown in his features.  Looking between the two of them my mind started to panic.  I knew from previous experiences that Carson wouldn’t hesitate to punch Harry in the face, and I didn’t want to be the cause of why he would be hurt in any way. 

Shoving Harry backwards my feet flew over to them stepping in-between them once again.

“Stop it!” I yelled at him causing his eyes to momentarily meet mine. 

“Get him out of here right now, or I’m not going to hesitate punching him in the face.” Turning towards Harry, his body was completely stiff as his eyes reluctantly left Carson’s to meet mine.