Chapter 1:You Are? Not Interested~

Allison's POV:

“What the actual hell.” I screamed although I’m almost positive absolutely no one heard the words coming out of my mouth, as they were too busy screaming incomprehensible words at five idiotic teenage boys who had just so conveniently happened to be in the middle of the fucking mall.  Turning towards my best friend she had already mustered up the most innocent look possible…. innocent my ass.

“I’m going to fucking kill you Char.”  Backing away from me she nervously laughed.  What a little devil she was. 

“I cannot believe you tricked me, and to think I was going to have a nice, peaceful day to go shopping.”  Emphasizing on the word peaceful she momentarily looked around at the chaos going on around us. 

“Look I’m sorry Al, but this is like my only to chance to ever meet them and I knew you would never agree to come if I had told you the truth.”  Well at least she had gotten one bloody thing right today.  I 100 percent would have never agreed to come to the mall on a day where every single teenage girl in Beverly Hills would be there.  Who the hell knew five boys could cause this much distress in my life.

“Please, please Ali…I promise we can shop till we drop after I meet them…. I’ll even buy you Starbucks.”  With the soul mention of the heavenly delightful coffee shop my eyes brightened up and the stupid smile on my face indicated to her that she had won.  Damn her.

“Fine, but don’t expect me to ask for their autograph or to swoon over ‘Harry Styles voluptuous curls’.”  I quoted a magazine I had currently read that also happened to have One Direction all over it.  These idiots were everywhere.

“Deal, but they’re not voluptuous…they’re magical.” In this very moment I found no single reason as to why the 5’6 brunette standing in front of me was to ever be called my best friend again. Rolling my eyes she hastily grabbed my wrist and before I knew it we were pushing our way through a crowd of girls to try and get to something I didn’t even want to get too. 

“This is bloody mad.”  I didn’t even know why I bothered saying anything, it’ not like anyone can hear me…it’s not like anyone can hear period.  Surprisingly we had managed to fight our way all the way to the front.  Ha.  I guess that’s what happens when you actually go to the gym and do something. My smile immediately faded as I realized what was standing in front of me.  The very bloody reason the mall was crawling with annoying fan girls.  Turning towards what I thought was going to be Charlotte my eyes were met with a girl who had to be at least 18 years old with a “Marry Me Harry” sign and a personalized T-shirt of her in a wedding dress with Harry Styles horribly photo shopped beside her.  Absolutely mental.  Inhaling sharply my eyes impatiently scanned the crowd around me to try and spot her.  Stopping I realized she was standing to the left of me…how completely stupid of me.  Wanting to say something to her about how I may or may not strangle her if we ever made it out alive I briefly stopped at the look on her face.  She was standing there like a bloody zombie…not moving, not blinking, I wasn’t even positive she was breathing.  In the next two seconds she transformed from a lifeless body to a screaming, insane, jumping up and down girl. 

“Oh, god.”  Never in my life would I ever think these words would leave my mouth but I regret coming to the mall…I regret it so, so much.