Chapter 6:"You're impossible." ~

Allison’s POV:

“Ali….D-did you want to go out for coffee?” 

Staring at the boy sitting in front of me, my thumbs started to fiddle as I was having an internal debate.

“I- yes.”  Before I even had time to process what my mouth was saying it was already said.  Smiling like he had just won the lottery he turned the ignition on once again.  Turning the radio on, Ed Sheeran soothingly played through the speakers making me quietly sing along.

“You like Ed?”  Turning to face Harry I gently nodded my head only to realize he probably didn’t see it.

“Love him, he’s brilliant.”  Smiling softly to myself, through the corner of my eye I could see Harry smirking.

“What other music do you like to listen to?”  Tapping my fingers on my pants I quietly thought about it.

“I like all kinds really, but things like City and Colour, Coldplay, Adele, Aerosmith, Fallout boy.  I guess my taste in music is kind of odd.” Thinking only now to myself that I had a wide range of musical taste.

“No, not at all.  It’s perfect.” Chuckling to myself my mouth quickly shut when I realized there was absolutely no reason to be laughing.  It was if I was giddy.

“What’s your favourite song by Aerosmith.”

“Crazy.” I answered a little too fast, causing him to laugh at my response.

“What kind of music do you like?”  Tapping his finger slightly to the radio he bit the corner of his lip before answering.

“Pretty much the same as you.”  Rolling my eyes I scoffed at him.

“You’re just saying that!”  Shaking his head negative he briefly looked towards me.

“No, I swear I’m not.  Honest truth.”  Raising his right hand as if he was taking an oath.   Laughing out loud at how utterly ridiculous he looked, I barely noticed that we were in the parking lot of Starbucks.  Before my hand even had the chance to unbuckle my seat belt Harry was already opening my door for me.

“Thank you.”  Sending a small smile towards him we both tried to enter Starbucks at the exact same time.

“You g-“

“After y-” Speaking at the same time we both took one look at eachother and then burst out laughing.

“After you, me lady.”  Harry tried to say in what one could only assume as a medieval accent. 

“Thank you, kind sir.”  Slightly curtsying, my feet travelled further into what was one of the smaller shops in Beverly Hills.  Scanning my eyes around, the place seemed scarily empty, as if they had all left in a hurry. 

“Ali?”  Flickering my eyes over to Harry my eyebrows scrunched together confused.

“Mhmm?”  Slightly smiling in my direction he shook his head.

“What did you want to drink love?” Turning my attention to the cashier who had been smiling at me, only now did I realize they were waiting on me to give my order.

“Oh, sorry.  I’ll have a venti vanilla latte please.”  The guy working behind the counter seemed way more inviting and friendly then what I had encountered at my last Starbucks trip.

“You look extremely familiar, do I know you from somewhere?”  Studying the blonde hair teenager in front of me, no familiarity was found.

“I don’t think so? I’m sorry but I don’t recognize you.” Briefly smiling, I was entirely ready to let the conversation go when an apparent light bulb went off in the cashiers’ head.