chapter 6

(A/N my buddie is feeling better yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edwards point of view

Bella and I got out of bed to get ready because today we are just going shopping and Bella doesn't know yet but I am taking her dancing tonight . "Hey honey can you pick out my outfit so we can match today please? That is if you want?" Bella called to me from the kitchen. “That is more than fine with me and Yes Love I can", I called back to her. As I looked through the closet and picked out my outfit  I pulled out some white pants and a purple shirt. After I put on my clothes I got out Bella's outfit and told her I was done picking out our clothes. When she came out of the closet I just stood there dumb struck as she stared at me shyly."What do you think?” she asked me. I just stood there, I could not say anything my mouth wouldn't work. Then it looked like she was going to cry, I ran to her and picked her up and  I pressed my lips to here hungrily. I got on the bed with her on top of me and I smiled at her."So is that a yes?” she asked. "No,” I said and watch her face fell that's a Hell to the yes babe!!" She started to to smile then she began to jump up and down. I had to grab her by the waist and said “Bella, calm down. If you keep doing that we wont make it out of here today,” .She smiled at me and said “maybe I don't wan to go,” she told me. “Very funny, lets go I have a surprise for you but we have to go shopping first,” I said trying to sound excited. Wow she said “OK I will just for you Alice,” she said laughing and we laughed a little while longer then I set Bella down and said “go get some shoes on,” and i went to get my Sperry's. When Bella came back out I know my eyes turned black because she was so beautiful to look at, she smiled at me shyly. “Wow Bella ,you look so amazing,”. She did a 360 turn for me and said “what do you think?” I told her “words wouldn't even start to explain how beautiful you look,”. She blushed, then she walked over to me and kissed me softly "OK lets go".

Skipped to later on that day ..............................................................................................................

 Bella and I had went shopping she went in one store and I went into another store. Then after we got what we wanted we left and went to put the clothes up in the car. We went to go get some ice cream at Amy's Ice cream shop. On the way there, there were these 2 guys passing us and I almost lost control. They were thinking such nasty thoughts about my Bella. Bella sensed my mood and said “Edward, whats wrong?" Those guys were thinking such nasty thoughts about you and other stuff,” I said. Bella stopped walking and turned to me she pulled me close and crushed her lips to mine pouring her love into the kiss. She then pulled back and said "don't worry about them they wont hurt me because i have you,” she told me kissing me again then we went to Amy”s.

later that night after dinner......................................................................................................................

Bella and I were walking back to the island just taking in everything before we left in the morning to go back home. Under the moon light Bella looked stunning and beautiful as always."You look beautiful Mrs. Cullen,”she turned and looked at me with those eyes and said “as do you Mr. Cullen. we starred  into each others eyes for who knows how long. "Alright,”she said breaking the silence, "lets go to bed we have a long day ahead of us,”. So she grabbed my hand and we went to bed.