chapter 3

just uploaded another chapther cause i am feeling good today so yup just comment and vote plz

She came out In a blue bikini, she asked me "what u think" doing a 360 for me when she turned around I was standing right in front of her smiling. She said "so what do you think"smiling up at me. I grabed her by the waist pulled her closer to me so that our body's were pressed against each other,she blushed pink and i told her," it alright, but the beautiful women in it is so damn sexy" i got right at her neck and said 'the things i would love to do with that body." i pulled back to look at her face to she was bitting her lip cutely with her head tipped back. I kissed her lips and asked 'her so you read to go swimming?" she smiled at me and said "lets go!"   

 (Bella pov)We went swmming in the bright and clear water with the fish and coral it was so butieful.When we finshed swimming Edward took me to eat lunch at a small place called Bella's Italin. We walked in and were greeted by and young butieaful women" Hellooooo" she said winking at Edward"My name is Marget" then she looked at me her smile dropping of her face. Out of the coner of my eye I could see edward's face drop alittle. As she just staried at Edward and asked him"How Many." Like she couldnt see me standing there. He pulled me closer and said "two" taking my left hand in his left hand holding it in a way so that she saw our wedding rings. she smilled a little and as she turned rooled her eyes and said something like, "she not even cute" Edward growed under his breath and I told him to cool it before we got throwen out. He kissed me behind my ear on my soft patch of sikn and my eyes rolled back in my head as i took pleasure in his touch. Marget then coughed and rolled her eyes and must of said something in her head as she waled away because of the way edward tensed up.He siad we dont have to stay here bella we can go back and i can make you lunch and then we could um have have dessert, he said suductively letting me know what he had in mind for dessert. I bit my lip and moaned forgetting where we were. Edward laughed i said no no i want to stay as i slid into the booth and try something before we go. I told edward what i was going to do and he just smilled and said, "Are you sure Bella? That doesn't sound like you."" I just said well she was looking at you to hard so this shoud make her think twice" I said blushing. Edward said "well ok she is talking and will be her in 30 sec". "ok" I said. I climed over him and straddle him and then i began kissing him.

I will contuine this chapter i just stoped her and the rest will be in the nextchapter. ummmmm plz comment and vote <3<3<3