chapter 5

( Just to let everyone know jencullen28 is the best friend you could ever ask for and i would just like to say thank you jen. for editing my stuff and all :) ok to the story )

Edward P.O.V.

My Bella must have been tired from last night, i though to myself smiling because she hasn't move one bit last night. She still had one leg hitch over me and was still lying in the same position (A/N not in a bad way just letting you guys know)But she did keep sighing my name in her sleep. My Bella was all i thought about, I placed my hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer. When I did that I thought I saw her smile. As I kept waiting for Bella to wake up I just though about everything that we did yesterday. But what was so fun was when we went to eat, me and Bella kinda... OK we did get carried away, and Margret that was unbelievable she quite over me. Me!!!!!!! a married man I knew she would be back there because she need the job but that was just wow! Finally Bella stirred under my hand which brought me out of my thoughts. Bella then stopped moving, then i felt her cheek turn hot. I wonder what happen?

Bella P.O.V.

I was dreaming of lots of colorful dreams but the one I kept having the most was of what me and Edward had done last night. And boy was that the best dream ever since when I first dream of Edward that night. Then I felt Edward's cold hard body pressed up against mine and my cheeks went hot. I wonder if I was talking in my sleep, OMG, I wonder what he heard me saying. Oh no this is not going to be good I bit my lip, then I sat up.

" Um Edward, was I talking in my sleep?"

“Yup", he said smiling at me.

"Oh no" was all I could say as I leaned my head back.

Edward grab me by the waist and sat up too.

"Why what wrong, I loved hearing you say my name." he said smiling again. “

Ha very funny" I told him

" What?” he said smiling my favorite smile as I pouted.

"Fine then tell me what you were dreaming about then,” he said to me.

So I told him what my dream was about and I saw he was trying to hold back a laugh as I told him. That made me pout even more, so he rolled on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

"Bella you shouldn’t be ashamed to tell me things like that,” he said kissing my neck.

“If I could dream, I probably would dream about the same thing also, OK?"

“OK”, I said trying to hold back a smile.

"Come on I know you want to smile."

“nun-Hun” I mumbled shaking my head.

"OK then, well what about now?”Edward said before i could stop him.

“He was tickling me and I started laughing uncontrollable then, I snorted and Edward joined me laughing with me. I look at my husband and kissed him. then I look deep into his eyes and said

"I love you".

"As i love you." he told me.