chapther 2

this is the next morning(and thank you so much LoVeDoNtExIsT,and Cocolee13) um and the chapters will be longer:)

I knew bella was a wake when she wraped her warm arms around my neck and kissed my neck. I rolled over on top of her and whispered in her ear "Good Morning Mrs.Cullen",and kissed her on the neck harder than she had me and left a red mark.I smilled as she sighed my name, "Edward". Then she laughed and I ask whats so funny she said" I'am hungry so could we get something to eat?" she said. "Anything for you Bella, or should i say Mrs.Cullen", I said smiling her faviorite smile. I picked up Bella and set her on her feet and just looked at her butieaful body, and tryed to hold back a smile as she blushed the deepest shade of red. Dont feel self consious love i told bella as I steped closer and held her in my arms.The feeling of her warm skin made me shiver, as i told bella that she was the most butieaful thing in the world.She simle shly and looked up into my eyes. I kissed her with love and passion and then told her to go get ready while I made breakfast,oh but my bella looked over her shoulder and said suductively why dont you come and help me. Then she went into the bath room and started the shower.She is going to be the death of me, i though as i walked to the bathroom and step in the shower behind her, she didnt hear me come in so i wrap my arms around her waist and said what do you want me to do. She turned around and jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck."I was thinking mabe...." was all she got before i know what she wanted and started kissing her. Pessing her back up agsint the wall and kissing her hungrly i let out a low moan and joyfuly listened as bella cryed out in pleasure as we became one over and over once more. After our shower we went into the kithen. As i was making breakfast for bella sheCame in behind me and warp her Arms around my waist leaning against me she asked what's for breakfast,I turned around and smiled and said"omelets".she went and sat down at the table as I brought the food to her. While she eat I watched her then asked her "do you want to go swimming?" she look like she was thinking about something. So I asked her "what are you thinking about", as I traced light patterns on her hand. She got up and-came to sit in my lap and whispered in my ear"I was thinking that I could wear one of those bikini for you"."oh really?", I said "un Hun" she said seductively in my ear. And with that she said catch me if you can hoped of my lap and ran to the bed room I chased after her, laid her on the bed. Climbed on top of her and said "well let me help undress you", before she could answer I was already tearing her shirt of and leading kiss down the middle her breast,down her stomach and stop right at her pants. I look her in the eyes winked and started to undo her pants with my teeth. I pulled her pants off then said"now go and get ready" she kissed me then got off the bed and winked at me. I hoped of the bed and smack her butt playfully.She said "ohhh! I'll make it fast," then she blow me a kiss and closed the bathroom door.