Chapter 30: Just so you know.

Hullo, cookies! *eats a cookie* Sorry, do you want a cookie? [>^.^]>o Here you go! ........If you don't get it blame the Internet! Thank you peeps for those amazing almost (just six more reads!) 15,000 reads! I never thought this fanfic would reach that much!

Well... Special dedication to xxzarrygirl Thank you for that comment in chapter 28! It means a lot really! You're a really sweet pumpkin! And you've been waiting 29 chapters?! That's LONG wait! I'm surprised you haven't killed me for the long wait!

Jade's P.O.V. (Morning, Day 9)

I have absolutely no idea what's worse. Kissing your bestfriend thinking he's your boyfriend and feeling fireworks that you've never felt before or kissing someone thinking he's your boyfriend and your boyfriend's bestfriend seeing that.

"You two-two just... Face-fought each other." Louis mutters with a mystified expression. In any other occasion I bet Niall and I would've burst out laughing because of Louis' expression but right now I am speechless and apparently so is Nialler. I look at Louis and he's looking at Niall waiting for an answer.

"I-I am sorry Niall." I whisper in a low voice. Niall looks at me with his oh-so-blue eyes with a worried expression.

"It's my fault." Niall says, not looking directly at my eyes.

"Stop with the blaming and explain me what I just saw here." Louis says in a bossy manner. Niall looks at the floor with a hurt expression and my eyes can't bear to land on Louis' orbs or Niall's. I feel another pair of eyes landing on us and turn to face Harry.

"Good morning!" Harry says cheerfully and then looks at Louis (furrowing his eyebrows at Niall and me), Niall (who's looking at the floor quietly) and me. "Is something wrong?" He asks with concern.

"Everything's fine." Louis says with a fake smile. "I just want these two to show me pictures of the lavender museum!" He says with a fake cheerful manner. Surprisingly Louis is an amazing actor!

"Okay! I saw them yesterday! They're amazing. Nialler's an amazing photographer." Harry says and pats Niall's head. "Breakfast anyone?" Harry asks.

"Later." I say forcing a smile.

"Right!" Harry says and lands a short peck on my lips and walks away humming 'Shine on you crazy diamond'.

"Jade, care to explain?" Louis asks. I never seen him so pissed but I can't blame him. If I saw Zayn kissing his bestfriend, I would probably freak out since all of them are... Guys.

"Louis, that was well..." Niall says still facing the floor. "She thought I was Harry."

"Really?" Louis asks Niall.

"Totally." Niall says reassuringly.

"So it's not gonna happen anymore, right?" He asks looking at me and I nod slowly. Louis eyes us and walks away slowly.

"Jade," Niall says his gaze not meeting mine. "We have to talk." He says.

"There's nothing to talk about." I say quietly, I'm not in the mood to talk about that breath-taking kiss right now. If anything I just want a cup of tea and a comfy sofa.

"But there is!" He complains and looks at me with a hurt expression.

"Niall, that was a mistake." I say trying to hide the fact that my voice is cracking and there's a lump in my throat.

"Yeah, a mistake." Niall says nodding, stands up and leaves me alone. (Me: Jade! WHY?! Why are you such a cruel little a- This author's brief note has been interrupted for your own safety.) When Niall's out of sigh, I feel tears falling down my cheeks.