Chapter 15: Say you like me.

HELLO! Have I ever mentioned how much I love your comments?! They're the sweetest things EVAH! I love you guys! You guys are definitely the sweetest human beings in the planet! You make me smile like an idiot! And also laugh out loud like a crazy unicorn who ate a flesh eating carrot. I'm actually drawing Zailly. And I will soon draw Jarry and Nade. When I drew Zailly, I felt incredibly happy. Because I'm sure you guys will like it. I don't know when I will post the photo since I upload from my iPad. I love you guys so much! Thank you for those 2,774 reads and 180 votes! You guys are flawless! I want to dedicate this chapter to everyone reading this fanfic: silent readers (because even though you hide, I know you're there. Ok maybe that was a little stalkerish. ), people that comment (you make me smile like an idiot with your silly comments) and my two bestfriends who are the best friends anyone can only dream to have. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Me: I ALSO LOVE KEVIN! LOUIS, HE PREFERS ME!

Louis: YOU ARE SO WRONG! *snaps fingers in Z formation* He obviously loves me!

Me: Fine! Keep the pigeon, but I'll steal your Hazza! *snicker, snicker*

Louis: NOOOOOO!

Me: You'll have to choose the pigeon or Harry.

Harry: PICK ME, BOO!

Louis: I choose... ZAYN MALIK!

Zayn: *pops out of nowhere but lands in front of the camera* YAY!

Me: Yay! Now I can keep both! The handsome pigeon and my cheeky Harry! *claps happily and high fives Zayn*

Jades's P.O.V.

I tell Lilly all that happened. And she tells me what happened after I went for Harry, who I found passionately kissing Taylor and, if I hadn't entered, they continued doing it in my eyes.

"So how was the kiss? You know, the one Niall gave you." Lilly asks, I can tell she's dying to know.

"It was very strange yet sweet." I blurt out. "But I can't face him. I just can't face him after what happened."

"Of course you can! You just look at him and... Actually you're done." Says Lilly.

"No, I can't. I don't know what I feel anymore. I don't know if I still love Harry or I started liking Niall. And if I really started falling for Niall, everything will change."

"Life as we know it?" she asks. I let out a little giggle.

"Yes, life as we know it. Now you have to tell me about Zayn's whole fiasco."

"Easy as pie. He was about to kiss me. Like I wanted him to do so badly. But he didn't." She says. I can see she's holding back her tears. Zayn will pay! No one makes my girl cry and walk away so damn easily. He will pay! So mark my words! He will!

"Why don't you tell him how you actually feel about him?" I ask.

"NO! He wouldn't care. He just would reject me."

"What if he feels the same? What if he thinks you are going to reject him?"

"I would never do that." I hear a knock on the door. I quickly hide behind the sheets. "If it's Niall, tell him a lie." I say.

"Come in!" she shouts.

"I thought you girls needed some hot cocoa." Says Liam entering into our messy room.

"You're trading hot cocoa for a gossip? Nice!" Says Lilly as she grabs a cup of hot cocoa. I come out of the sheets and grab the other cup.

"Why we're you hiding of me? Am I scary?" Says Liam as he lets out a chuckle.