Chapter 9: France!

FAN JessStyles1D she's amaZayn!!!!!!! She's the most sweetes carrot I've met!!! Don't forget to read the other novel I'm making with Mari called I want,I wish, I would <3

I promise youll love it! I usually update weekends...

------------------------------------------------

As Niall mouths those words my heart starts racing. That's when Zayn pops out of the bushes as he screams at me and Niall: "Vas Happenin?!".

I jump and so does Niall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Asks Niall. He's mad, REALLY mad. His face is red and his hands are clenched. I hug Niall knowing that this will calm him down. He smiles and his cheeks turn from red to pink. Zayn looks at us weirded out. We both laugh at Zayn's face. I let go of Niall since I know that he already calmed down. I still want to be in his arms. Feel his arms around me one more time and forever stay there with him.

"What are you guys doing here... All alone?" says Zayn suspiciously looking at Niall.

"I was going to tell Jade... A few things of the plan, when you came in and scared the shit out of us." says Niall.

"Well, sorry if I interrupted anything but... I wanted to grab some ice cream. "

"You came here, all the way from your apartment, left Perrie alone just because you wanted to "grab some ice cream"? Asks Niall suspiciously.

"Yes, yes I did." Zayn answers seriously.

"Wow! Great courage you have there! You left your dear Perrie, a beautiful lead singer, alone just because of an ice cream." I say as I grin. Zayn sticks his tongue out at me. Zayn grabs my arm and grabs Niall with the other one.

"Let's go grab an ice cream." He says enthusiastically. We go to Baskin Robbins(I love Baskin Robbins, even Though I prefer Ben & Jerry's) Yum! Zayn eats just one scoop of Mint & chocolate. I order two scoops (one of chocolate chip cookie dough and the other one of gold medal ribbon) and Niall eats the brownie thingy that's only for 5.99 with the same favors I chose. (Message from the author: yeah you can guess that I LOVE Baskin Robbins and accidentally memorize the silliest things... ;D I'm just me like that). We take a long time enjoying our delicious ice cream. That's when Zayn breaks the silence.

"Hey Jade... Well you know it's summer, you don't have any school till September. And well we won't be staying here long because we want to enjoy our vacation in France. Since Harry didn't wanted to take us last time he went there..." He frowns as he bits his lower lip in anger. "Well... Paul allowed us to take someone with us." he says with a big smile. I'm surprised. Unfortunately when I'm surprised(unlike some people I know) I make no sound AT ALL. I just stare at them with my eyes as big as saucers and my mouth opened. They must think I'm an idiot.

"Well what do you say? " asks Zayn. I know he wants me to go. Probably because of the Harry thing but still. The most famous band of the year, the band who has most of the girls writing fanfics bout them, the band that has received like a bunch of awards, the band that has probably the most cutest guys of the decade, invited me, the socially challenged looser who had a messy break up with Harry Styles, to go on vacation with them. Zayn looks at Niall who is looking at me. Zayn asks something to Niall. Niall shakes his head.

He goes to the counter and asks the employee for something. He returns with a glass filled with ice. I'm still looking at them with my eyes wide open and my mouth too. Niall mouths Sorry as he grabs two ice cubes and puts them in each of my cheeks.

"Shit, Niall!" I scream.Niall's cheeks flush in horror. Zayn joyous laughter fills the room.

"It's not funny." I say. In fact, it's embarrassing. There's like twelve people here! And like four little kids!