Chapter 12: Falling for you.

HELL-O! *snicker, snicker* Did you guys receive anything from anyone in Valentines Day? So if you didn't receive anything look at the good side! And I bet all of you will have an adoring partner one day... trust me I'm almost always right! Maybe it'll be Harry/Louis/Niall/Zayn/Liam. If it IS them... Can you please invite me to their concert? :3

Well I want to dedicate this chapter to pinkbullet. She has the coolest stories and the cutest profile pic! Well go FAN her and read those extraordinHarry stories.

--------------------------------•-•--------------------------------------------------------

"... It's just complicated." Harry says looking at the floor. He stands up and has an uneasy look in his face.

"Haz, you can tell me anything." I say almost pleading.

"No, J, I can't. This is just too..."

"Too what?"

" I found you!" Says a guy with familiar blonde hair.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" Harry asks irritated.

"Attitude much?" Answers mockingly our little hobbit.

"Ugh. I don't even know why I waste my time talking to you!" Answers Harry completely annoyed. "I'll see you soon, Jade." He adds with his signature smirk. He says walking away.

"I saw that you guys... Kissed." Says Niall looking at the floor, with an unreadable expression plastered in his Irish face.

"I know right?!" I say almost squealing. I missed the taste of those soft lips. "But he still won't leave Tay! But hey... That's a start right?"

"Yeah.. You're right." He says.

"Of course I am! I'm almost always right!" I say. I'm practically jumping of happiness. I mean... I've been just two days here and it's going pretty good! Niall smiles at my comment.

"I guess he makes you happy, right?" He asks.

"Yeah! I mean I don't like seeing him with Taylor..."

"So you don't like anybody else now?" he asks. I look into his electrifying deep ocean blue eyes.

"Why the question, Nialler?" I kinda answer.

"Just answer!"

"Actually I think I do..." I blurt out. Damn word vomit!

"Who?!" he practically shouts.

"Sorry... I can't tell you..." I look (again) into his eyes. I cant just tell him that I might like him! After all... It's not like I like-like him as more than a friend... I mean I was dating Harry... And that would be kinda a slutty attitude...

"How did it go?!" Says Lilly happily, jumping in my back. I almost fall back. That's when Superhero Zayn pops out of nowhere and catches her letting me fall back. Talk about a good friend!

"JADE! Are you ok?" Says Niall freaked out. I open my eyes and close them again.

"I'm so sorry!" Lilly says, almost shouting.

"It's ok." I mutter with my eyes shut.

"What the heck happened?" Says an annoyed Liam.

"Well... I jumped on her ba-" Says Lilly. But Zayn quickly cuts her off. I hear Liam grunting.

"It's all my fault. I planned to catch both of them but only catched Lilly." He says. AWWW!!! He just defended my little carrot!

"Are you ok?" Liam asks worried. My eyes flutter open, my gaze meeting a worried, running towards me, a green eyed flawless 19 year old British boy.