Chapter 1:

Jade's POV:

"He's GONNNA WHAT?!" I say. Jealousy... Now I know how it feels like. He promised he would come back... We broke up only a two months ago... Well I obviously thought he wasn't going to come back... But THIS is way too much! I never thought he could do this only two months after our break up.

"Yep. It says it right here." says my BFF Lilly.

"Let me see that." I say as I snatch the magazine from her.

"do you mind?! I was reading that."

"shhh!! I'm reading..." I read the article.

The eight teen year old singer, Harry Styles, proposed yesterday to his two month girlfriend Taylor Swift in a cafe near the Eiffel tower. How romantic of him! She looked really happy. But him... We doubt it. Is Taylor pregnant? And if she is, is that the reason for Harry's unexpected marriage proposal?Will One Direction tear apart? Will he lose all the fame? He already is losing a million fans on Twitter. Learn all about it in our Facebook page.

"How could he? Did our two year long relationship meant nothing to him?" My eyes start filling with tears, tears of jealousy, anger, pain and regret.

"Jade, don't waste your tears on him. This only proves he's an ass. A fat fucking ass. He doesn't know that he lost one of the most amazing girls in the universe."

"thanks. You're an amazing bestfriend. It just hurts that only two months ago... He was saying that he wanted to marry me. Not that bitch Taylor."

"This just proves that he is more confused about the whole break up than you are."

" just leave me alone... Please... I'm going to take a nap."

"'Kay. Call me when you wake up. In fact I am going to call you to wake up. See you and remember he is not worthy..."

***********

'They don't know about us' starts playing in my iPhone. Ugh I have to change my ringtone.

"Yello!" screams Lilly from the other line.

"Hey..."

"Cheer up. Look. I have a job for us two."

We were back up dancers for concerts around our area. It was kinda like a part time job. When someone needed more dancers or a hand in the cleaning after the show we were there. It's a cool job cause most of the time we got to meet the artists.

"Nice! So for who are we gonna dance for?"

"You see... There isn't a WE in this one. They want someone for the cleaning and the other one for back up dancing... And the back up dancing is for... One Direction..."

My heart is racing. My ears are pounding and my palms are sweaty.

"Di-Di.." my words start tumbling.

"I'm sorry but look they will be an after party and Matt said I could bring you. And in there you will dress super sexy and he will see what he's missing." says Lilly. Matt is her boyfriend, who also is a backup dancer.

" I don't want to. Thanks for the invitation. But I'm in no mood for cleaning nor partying." I say trying to swallow my tears.

"If you don't go neither do I... And it's not like sulking and crying is going to make things better. Look you can meet new people, and by people I mean GUYS! And maybe Harry isn't going to be there!"

"You know what? I will go. You convinced me. But if he does go... It's better for me to stay twenty feets away from him. Cause I may have an urge to beat his ass right there in the dance floor." I say reassuringly. I didn't know that going to that stupid party was going to get me in such a mess.

"YAY! So what do you want to be? The backup dancer or the cleaning lady? Btw if you do clean I am going to help you."

"I think I'll clean. Won't be all sweaty and I'm fast with the broom."

"Kay so it's settled. Want to see the show?"

"No thanks. I prefer going when the show is over."