Epilogue

A/N: I DON'T LIKE THE NEW WATTPAD UPDATE WTF IS THIS SHIT?!

Two years later.

Naomi walks in from work. She'd just started working as a masseuse and was very good at it, and she got paid well too. She and Chris still lived together and were very much in love. They'd hit a few bumps in the road once in a awhile, but that happens in every relationship and theirs was never in jeopardy.

The band somehow managed to figure out a way to tell the fans about what happened when word of Chris' arrest got out, and Naomi had a gorgeous candy skull girl tattoo on her arm covering the Japanese symbol that had been there before. She'd even gotten a few other tattoos since.

Naomi kicks her shoes off and sets her purse down.

"Chris! I'm home!" Naomi calls.

Naomi turns and sees Chris standing at the edge of the stairs, smiling.

Naomi raises an eyebrow at him, " Hi."

"Hi."

"Why are you smiling at me like a serial killer? Seriously, it's kinda creepy."

Naomi then notices that Chris is standing next to suitcases. He wasn't scheduled to leave for another few weeks though.

"Chris...?"

"How would you like to go away for the weekend?" Chris asks.

Naomi softens and smiles, "Really?"

"Mhm."

Naomi's smile grows, "How great are you?"

"I try. And I got you candy."

"Did you get my favorite?"

"Duh."

"So, when are we leaving?"

"Now."

"Now?!"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

x

Naomi had her feet up on the dash and was in the process of braiding her hair.

"Can you tell me where we're going yet?" Naomi asks.

"Nope."

"Come on, Chris! We've been driving for forever! Where are we even?"

"Vermont."

"Why the Hell are we in Vermont?"

"You'll see, babe."

Naomi just shakes her head to herself, "What goes on inside your head, Chris Cerulli?"

"You will see in about twenty minutes, dear."

"Ugh, finally!" Naomi says before putting another piece of chocolate in her mouth.

After about twenty minutes, Chris parks the car.

"Do you recognize where we are?" Chris asks.

Naomi looks at the building they're at, then remembers.

"Higher Ground; where we met." Naomi says before her eyes widen, "Oh my God."

"Why don't we go inside?"

"Wait."

"C'mon, let's go inside."

They get out of the car and Chris takes Naomi's hand, leading her off.

"Where are we going?" Naomi asks.

"The back entrance."

"Oh my God!"