Chapter 15

Naomi bites her nails as she waits for Chris. He wouldn't be charged with anything; the police believed his claim to self-defense. Ian wasn't dead, just wounded. This had been such a crazy morning...Naomi just needed everything to be okay.

As if on cue, Chris walks out. Naomi exhales and runs up to him. She hugs him and tightly as tears run down her face.

"God, I was so scared." She says.

"Ssshhhh, it's okay, baby." Chris says.

They come apart.

"I take it Nick called you." Chris continues.

"Yeah. He called your family and I called the guys."

"What?"

"Well, I didn't know what was gonna happen! I didn't know if I was going to have to bail you out or if I'd be able to or of they'd charge you or if - "

"Sshhhh, hey, it's okay." Chris says, hugging her again, "I'm here now, okay? Let's just go home."

Naomi nods and takes his hand. The two of them stare at each other a moment, then Chris leans in and kisses her a moment. Naomi kisses him back, extremely relieved that everything was going to be alright. They come apart and Chris gives a small, sideways smile. They then walk out of the police station.

"Christopher!"

Chris sighs, "Here we go." He mutters.

Chris' family and the guys all rush over to them.

"What in God's name happened after we left last night?!" Chris' mother exclaims.

"I thought I explained everything." Naomi says.

"You told them?"

"I had to! The police know everything, your family knows, the guys know..." She trails before beginning to tear up again.

"Hey, relax. Everything's gonna be okay now, okay?" Chris asks before quickly kissing her.

"Uh, guys?" Ricky asks, "Naomi told us everything. You don't have to do that anymore..."

Naomi wraps her arms around Chris' torso and Chris puts an arm around her shoulders.

"Um..." Naomi says, her cheeks turning a pink-ish hue.

"We still have a bit of explaining to do, I guess." Chris says.

x

Naomi and Chris walk into the house and go straight upstairs. They go into their bedroom, flop down on the bed and tiredly groan in unison.

Chris then takes Naomi's hand, "You doing okay, baby?"

"I'm okay now; this morning was just really scary..." Naomi says, "Are you okay? I mean God, Chris, you shot someone."

"Hey hey hey, I'm fine. I'm just disappointed I didn't kill him."

"Chris!"

"What?! I've always wanted to kill someone; I get this to accomplishing it and the guy lives! And he one hundred percent deserved to die too! It's just upsetting."

Naomi manages a small smile.

"I'm okay, really; as long as you are."

Naomi nods, "I am now..."

There's a pause and they look at each other for a long time, then Chris finally brings Naomi to him and kisses her deeply. Naomi doesn't hesitate to kiss him back. She felt safe in his arms, she felt beautiful with his lips on hers; she felt loved with him.

They come apart.

"So...everything you ever said about loving me during this 'marriage'..." Naomi trails.

"I meant every word."

"And the proposal?"

Chris' face turns red, "Oh, um...well, that's how I always pictured I'd propose to you..."

Naomi smiles, "I love you."

Chris smiles in return, "I have been waiting a long time to hear you say that."

They kiss a couple more times and Naomi speaks.

"I know there's a lot we still need to talk about, but...can we maybe...put that aside for now?" Naomi asks between kisses.

Naomi climbs onto Chris and she straddles him. She slowly begins to unbutton Chris' white button-up shirt that she was still wearing. She undoes it and drops it, leaving herself completely topless before Chris.

"So, I take it you're not tired anymore." Chris states.

"I've been through Hell and back just in this morning; I think that gives me the right to just call off work and have comfort-sex with my boyfriend."

Chris chuckles and sits up. He looks Naomi up and down, falling even more in love with her, then his eyes meet with hers before kissing her again.

x

Chris brings Naomi into lap, facing away from him. He kisses her neck a couple times, then gently starts rubbing her bare shoulders.

"Mmmm...you're not so bad at massages yourself." Naomi says, "I should have you do this more often. It's not like I can massage myself."

Chris then smirks, "Oh, contraire - "

"Don't." Naomi laughs, "I heard it too. Just don't."

Chris laughs as Naomi lays back on his bare chest. Chris wraps his arms around Naomi's torso and kisses her temple.

"Hmmm...so, what now?" Naomi asks.

"We cuddle and take a nap 'cause we got, what, three hours of sleep last night? Then, when we wake up, I am gonna rock your fuckin' world."

Naomi giggles and they lay down. Chris kisses her for a long time, then they rest their foreheads together.

"I love you." Naomi whispers.

"I love you too." Chris whispers in return before they drift off.

A/N: This was so shooooooooorrtt I'm sorry. Next chapter will be excellent though :)

ONE CHAPTER AND AN EPILOGUE LEFT :( I love this story so much I hate that I couldn't think of more to do with it. I think you guys will like how it ends though.

IMPORTANT! So, this is TECHNICALLY the second-to-last chapter of this story, and long time followers of mine know what that means! Time for me to tell you the name of the main character of my next story!

The main love interest of my next story is named...

Lindsey.

BUT. The main love interest is NOT the main CHARACTER. See...My next story is another Chris Motionless' Daughter story with a brand new daughter-character! And HER name...

is Kaitlin :)

You guys are going to LOVE what I have in store for this story because I'm almost positive it's never been done before in our realm of fanfiction. I can't wait! Although, I am very sad to see this story ending.

Let me know what you think!

So my most recent ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend which I found out on my birthday and when I found out I went into the bathroom and cried on the floor. I'm MOSTLY over him but quite obviously some feelings were still there. There's this one guy that I don't have serious feelings for but who I'm crushing on. Hes a great guy friend of mine that Ive been hanging out with for a few weeks. It wouldn't be long distance, he's a gentlemen, my friends like him, he's really really great...buuuuuuut my stepsister who hates me is friends with him. She doesn't even know he and I have been hanging out. And he doesn't know about the dark shit in my past. Yet, I'm seeing him tonight anyway. My life is a mess sometimes.

xoxo, Scissorhands.