28. Night terrors

When I got home, I went to the slave room, and took two more girls, not fully draining them, but leaving them teetering on the edge of death.  It was early, way too early for me to be home, for me to go to bed, and I hoped that Stacy would not be in the room.  I stripped down and didn't bother with anything except for falling face down into the bed.  I was beyond exhausted from not sleeping a full night for the last week.

Stacy had continued to sleep in my bed.  I hadn't told her otherwise.  She was there asleep when I walked in, and always still asleep when I left in the morning, and always balled up on her side.  Just looking at her sickened me and brought back the images of what I had done.  It was probably one of the reasons I didn't sleep well even when I did sleep.

I spread myself out on the bed and the next thing I know, I hear screaming.  I jolted up and saw it's light out, everyone in this wing should be asleep.  I glanced over and Stacy was in a fetal position, her back to me.  I listened again to the screaming and recognized that voice.  Kyle.  I got up and speed walked to his room.  He doesn't sound like he was in pain, just really scared.

I opened his door and saw him crying out in his sleep.  He was screaming and it was so loud I couldn't make out the words. 

I hadn't seen him since I had started avoiding Stacy.  The two were thick as thieves and I had to avoid them both just to avoid her.

I crouched down and shook him gently.

"Kyle, Kyle, wake up buddy, it's just a dream."

I rubbed up and down his arm and he never woke, but he calmed down into a gentle sleep.  I turned to leave after tucking him in again and I heard a whimper.

"Master?"

"What is it Kyle?"

"I think I had an accident.  Can you help me?"

At first I didn't get it until he got out of bed and I saw his wet pants.  He picked out new bottoms and underwear and I helped make sure he didn't put them on backwards.

"Now go back to bed."

He rubbed his eye,  "But it's wet.  Change the sheets first."

I had no idea where the extras were, nor was I going to let this kid boss me around.  "You change them.  You're the slave."

"But I don't know how."  He threw his arms down beside him.  For someone who just woke up, he sure was getting animated fast.

"Fine c'mon."  I really didn't want to, but maybe with Kyle there it wouldn't be so bad.  Stacy would be too focused on him to pay attention to me.  I could have him wake her up and have him take her to his room and I could be asleep by the time she got back. 

We were walking down the hall when Kyle took my hand.  I quickly shook his loose, only to have him attach again.  He squeezed my hand and I responded with a gentle squeeze back.  We walked in silence until we were almost in my room.

"Go wake Stacy up and have her fix up your sheets."

Kyle's eyes got wide as we walked into the greeting room.  "This is your room?  It's so big.  We should have a sleep over, like all the time."

"Just go."

I flung my hand out in her direction and he ran to her side.   His happy face fell, keeping his eyes on her while talking to me.  "I can't, she looks so pretty when she's sleeping."

I crawled back into bed, trying to talk through the pillow.  "Then go sleep in a wet bed kid."

I didn't hear any rebuttal, and felt my eyes closing.  I felt the bed dip in the middle and the blankets move.  A small hand slid up and down my back and I drifted to sleep.

I found the perfect picture of Kyle, but it's from shutterstock and has their wet seal on it.  :(