22. Splish splash

I can't believe how many comments I had last chapter about Stoic.  It made me giddy like a damn school girl, and super excited for us to get to the end, because I know you will have something to say.

We're about half way through fyi.

The water was running in the bathroom.  The noise was gentle and calming, and for whatever reason, it woke me up.  I sat up slowly, in an empty bed.  Stacy had never taken a bath in the morning.  She knew it violated the rules.  I got up and waltzed in, doing my morning business, paying no attention to the stunned beauty in the water.  I let my boxers fall to my ankles and casually walked over to her, "I see you drew me a bath this morning, how sweet of you, even put a little extra something in the water for me."

I got in, and watched her as she gripped the side of the tub, pushing her front against it, trying to hide herself.  She must have made a harsh movement, because her arm was bleeding down into the water.

"M-mast-ter S-stoic, I'm s-s-sor-ry.  P-p-lease I'll l-leave."

"Nonsense Stac, I've never had a blood bath before, and with virgin in it too.  This is the best present ever."

Her body curled tightly as she hid her face between her arms and into the side of the tub, whimpering and silent sobbing for effect.  I walked closer to her in all my glory and sat down on the edge next to her.  I forced her hand off the ledge and her knees came up tight against her chest, ankles crossing to keep certain parts hidden.  I held out her arm and watched as the blood mixed with the dampness on her skin.  I wanted oh so badly to just lick up her arm, kissing it at the end and letting whatever blood into my mouth that went.  The cut was my fault, and looking at it now, she should have gotten stitches.  I inhaled deep and salivated, saving it until I had a mouth full and spit it out on my hand.  Stacy watched in horror, as I took my saliva and wiped it up and down her arm.  She quickly hid her face in her knees, her other arm over her head, not wanting to watch and waited until I had stilled before looking back up.

The blood had stopped flowing, and her skin was stitching itself back up slowly.  I held her arm out of the water, not wanting to wash off any of my magic saliva until she was healed.

"Why were you in here this morning? You know the rules."  I started to circle my thumb in the palm of her hand.

She turned her head and looked away from me, shrugging her shoulders.

"You do know, tell me."

"You've never hurt me before.  Not physically, and it scares me."

"That doesn't explain why you are in the bathroom when you know mornings are my time."

"I didn't get to last night and I thought that if I got up early enough, it wouldn't matter.  I wanted to be gone before you woke."

I looked at her and realized exactly why she had wanted to take a bath.  She wanted to wash away last night, wash away the hurt that I had caused her and the tears that had stained her cheeks.

"Anytime you want to be naked around me, I'm not going to say no Stac."  I let her arm fall into the water and rubbed my fingers over it to rinse off any extra blood.  "But I know you don't, that's why I made the rule, to give you comfort."  I let go of her arm and it went to wrap around her legs.  I moved to the center of the tub and washed myself clean, feeling her watchful eyes on my body.  I think it was one of the few times she had seen me naked that her eyes had stayed on me and not looked away.  I got out, and didn't bother with a towel, letting her enjoy the view as much as possible.  I moved slowly, so she knew to avert her eyes before getting caught and I tossed a robe to the side of the tub close to her.

"I want to hear about Kyle's schooling when I get back."  I called out as I walked over to my closet and towel dried off there.  I had left the bathroom door open for a reason.  I heard Stacy's heart thunder with nerves, and heard the water tension break and form again as she got out of the in-floor tub.  She walked behind, me, to her room, keeping tight hands on the opening of the robe.  "Yes Master."

It was then, in her breeze of movement that I caught that smell from her.  The one that I couldn't quite place, but wanted more of.  I let the thought settle behind another more bothering one.