Chapter 10

Lek's POV

Lek raced with Seshi's hand in his hearing the warning spell Edessa had warned him with but what happened to her, where was she? He didn't have time to think about it now he had to get him and Seshi out the woods. "Whats going Lek" screamed Seshi almost out of breath from running. "No time to talk just do what I say" I said, I heard something two men like I forced me and Seshi into a little bush by a tall oak tree.

"People are after us" I told Seshi "you have to under-" I couldn't finish the sentence I saw Edessa's body laid out on the forest floor wrapped in her black cloak I was about to run out to her aid when I saw two men standing over her carrying her to some place. It was too dangerous to attack, I didn't know any spells only Edessa practiced Desainian Magic. I wanted to cry, some idiots were taking my sister away from me and I couldn't do anything about I watched them disappear into the forest and me and Seshi got out of the bushes.  It took about an hour to make it back I saw Saya the elder of my tribe looking at me. I was walking up to her and telling her about Edessa the two men, and the forest. Seshi ventured back to her Kaiyan family being wrapped up in a warm blanket Arabella put around her. Arabella looked pale too, her face red from crying.

Saya caught the quickness in my voice trying to skip about the two men, but she demaded that I give a description of the men. "Umm, heavy armor and ummm yeah some dark thick lines like tattoes "yes Domi people" said Saya "they have returned to hunt us down" Right then a yell came from the distance in a beautiful voice that I just wanted to float to it and fall asleep forever. Soon out of the darkness of the wood came three girls on horses the most beautiful one with thick curly blonde hair, toxic green,glossy eyes that shimmerd in the late moonlight. She rode on a white horse, the other one was red-haired and freckly with armor and a spear on her back she must have been a scout. And the last one a girl with brown warm eyes, with dark silky hairin a knot at the back of her head and the rest of hair coming down her shoulders, she had a violet-blue cape around her with a silver lion on it, she was a represenatative of some kingdom.

Saya looked up and her and her spirit walker, Hepota, walked to the girl with flowing blonde hair and got her off her white horse. She led her to her cabin me and the girl's eyes locked on to each other I wanted to kiss her even thoug I didn't know her. I had forgot all about Seshi and the Kaiyan family and only thought of that girl,that girl who was so beautiful.

I forced myself to look away and to head back to my cabin,but Arabella's hand touched my shoulder. "Tell me about the kidnappers" said Arabella though a shaky voice like she was jerking herself not to cry. "Tell me about them, they took my best friend" she said "i can't" I said "I know nothing about them" I said "all I know is that there not good and they probably meant to capture a Desain" I said. "Lek, I can help you" said Arabella her big faded blue eyes locking on to me "I know a spell, a remindy that can help you" Arabella said as she touched my temples."Let's go somewhere quiet" she said and led us into the Kaiyan cabin.

It was blood-shot red inside with pink carnations all over the ceiling, in the hall a chair that I sat in and Arabella rolled up her sleeves to work.

"Okay, I don't know if this is going to hurt so here" said Arabella comjuring up a towel in her hand, this family used magic alot we never do execpt mediceins,and poisions.

Arabella sat down and dunked her finger into some water bowl next to her

She put her hands on my temples

and whispred a spell

nothing happend

i counted by the beats of my heart 1,2,3 i counted to 15 when my head throbbed with a sharp pain, I grabbed my temples the pain was too much to bear I couldn't take it

my world went blank

From writer hey guys im adervtising a book called Forbidden by PinkChair check out the characters and maybe the chapter is up.