Chapter 4

Runo's POV

Runo Okal was staring out of her castle bed room window looking at the red Domisherian sky. The sky of Domisher was always red. She loved it.

She and her people hated Calresi Dein because they wouldn't give them there rich minarels and because they wanted tax from them.  But her father King Ratinn Okal were making a plan. Scouts had spotted King Thereys' chariot coming towards Domisher to declare war we think. So they going to capture him and make him give them his kingdom for there minarels.

"Princess Runo", said Vike"Your father wishes to see you in the courtroom".She proudly stood and walked through the hall to the courtroom.

When she got there her father yelled to his Council " GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!", and everybody hurried out of the big gold doors. "You wanted to see me father", she said "Yes, I want you to be at the dinner tonight i have some arrangements for you", "Father i am not getting married!" "YES YOU ARE and if you don't like it i'll throw you out to the wolves and they'll devour you like cloth!" "I'll rather be stabbed with a sword then get married to some dumb-headed idiot!" she said.

"Daughter", said Ratinn with calmness and softness in his voice "Why not do you not wish to be married?', she didn't say anything she stormed off out of the courtroom and into her room.

She laid down on her bed and started thinking "why didn't she wanted to get married?" just then the royal guards shouted, "we have the prisoner", a startled King Thereys was bound in ropes being carried off to the dungeon

Know King Okal's plan was being put to work, all they needed was for him to give him his Kingdom and they would have a major part of the world. Sometimes Father knew what he was saying but he didn't know what he was saying about me getting married, im not ready.

What was Runo suppose to do now that King Thereys was in range of her. She knew.that all of this could be stopped. For good.

She threw on her cloak and started towards the Sanctuary Chamber. She had some serious thinking to pull this plot off.

Hey guys it's BlueKiss you should check out PinkChair's The Cresent Moon it's good for right now she might be working on it so might have to wait.