Chapter 7

Edessa POV

When we got to the Kaiyan's house it was like going to heaven. My best friend Arabella and me went to the market to shop for some interesting items.

We stopped at a little butcher shop and got us something to eat. Me and Arabella talked for hours and talked about what had happened in our lives since we departed.

"Well, nothing really happened since you were gone" she said "oh, Seshi is going to an education place somewhere in Hoffen". She said "she's going to tell Lek today"

I was silent Seshi was going to go away, i knew it was probably for the best for them because she needed an education to start a life together. But it would brake his heart to know that.

"Arabella, should we go try to tell Lek before Seshi does?" i asked "no, it's probably best for her to tell him" Arabella said. I was restless for the rest of the day since i heard the new with Seshi, i just couldn't stop thinking about how Lek was going to react. Me and Arabella went into the shopping district to look for a rare cloth that we had been talking about when we saw a messanger run into the street with a trumpet. Arabella and me ran out of the store and into the packed crowd to hear what he had to say.

"residents of this small village, we have detected a group of some other kingdom on the path to here" he started "our Scouts saw them about 1 day from here" we must keep everybody in the village for now so nobody can see us". "Nobody in the Wood until the close is clear we are locking the gates now" he said and ran off.

"Arabella, Lek and Seshi are in the wood we must warn them quick, they are shutting the gates!" i said and pulled the hood of my cloak over me. And ran to the wood as fast as i can.

Arabella was running right beside me and we got to the gate. "i'll stay here in case they try to shut the gate, you go and get Sesh and Lek" she said.

I hurried into the now wood bathed i the sunset of the wood. I looked everywhere but no sign of the couple.

I decided it was time to use my powers, I closed my eyes and whispered a spell that would reach Lek to warn him. The spell worked because i feel the panic of Lek. Then something banged me in the back hard and i feel out. the world went black and i saw a face of a grundy man standing over me.