Interlude

Crystal POV

"Who is your sister with?" An array of people come over to me asking the same freaking question. I roll my eyes and motion to the holding each other super close. 

"Who does she look like she's with? Her boyfriend. Who else could it be." 

"Iris has a boyfriend?"

"Since when?" 

"He's pretty hot..."

"The height of him!"

All these come rushing at me. I hold up a hand to them. "You want answers, ask them. But I'll just add that they haven't saw each other in fucking ages so if you interrupt that... Well I don't think the giant will feel guilty for your injuries." 

They all shut up. I grin and turn back to the punch bowl of which Toby is busy spiking. He catches my eye and winks, handing me a glass of it. I take a gulp and wince. Damn that shit is strong. 

"Crystal, Toby. I do hope that your not spiking the drink like you've led me to believe..." the Principal says, giving us a disappointed look. She makes a beckoning motion with her finger and slowly walked out. I groan and grab Toby, pulling him with me. 

"Idiot," I mutter as he trips after me. 

Jake POV

"Ashley move your elbow I can't see!" Jinxx says, moving Ash's elbow aside.

"Sorry! It's hard to see."

"We get that!"

"Guys shut up! You're ruining a beautiful moment," CC adds, leaning on me for support. 

"That is pretty cute," Jinxx says looking in.

"Cute? It's friggin adorable!" I correct him. I got further up on my tip toes to peep in the window. Why the hell did this school have super high windows?

"Is Andy crying?" Ash asks, shocked. 

"I don't think so... Wait yeah he is..." CC checks, jumping up and down behind us to get a view. 

I turn to look at them all, "We don't say anything about this, okay?"

Jinxx makes a tsking noise, "We're hear spying on them through a fucking high window, I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I wasn't gonna tell them any of this."

"True..." We all agree and continue with our spying. 

"Andy's a big 'ol softy," Ash blurts out.

"Ssh! Moment ruining!" 

"Wait are you doing?!" a sharp voice snaps at us and we all turn around at the exact same time to see a woman in a suit, hands on hips and demanding. Crystal and a dude are behind her. I am assuming this is the principal. 

"Brides out!" CC shouts and we all run as fast as we can away. CC runs the oposite way than the rest of us.

"Abort mission!" Jinxx shouts beside me.

"Guys! I ran the wrong way!" CC screeches, far behind us. I turn slightly to see him pass the Principal who had reached out to grab him. It looked hilarious. 

"Come back here!" she screams.

"Suck my left nut!" Ash shouts back at her. Well that shuts her up. We didn't stop running until we reach the road. We all bend over panting.

"Well that was fucking terrifying," CC says, winded.

"I am so glad I'm not in school anymore..." I admit. A mumble of agreement erupted around us.

"I suggest we go get drinks. I'm bushed," Ash wheezes. 

"CC is buying," says Jinxx.

"Me?! Why?!"

"Because you almost killed us driving down here!" Ash responds. I laugh, very eventful evening anyway. 

* * *

Not over yet!

Sorry for the shortness of it but this is a time filler and I thought the CC running incident was funny myself (': Oh CC and your funny ways. 

Be expecting one or two more chapters, then we must say goodbye to our beloved characters! *cries* I've grown to love them.

*Hugs* Thank you for reading!