Call To Arms

*Friday*

CC POV

"Jinxx! Drive faster!" I yell at him.

"Any faster and I'll exceed the speed limit!" he says responsibly.

"Screw the speed limit, we've got a deadline." I scoot my butt in his face so he has to move.

"CC no!" The van swerves to the right. "CC!" Everyone in the van yells at me while being thrown around. I shove Jinxx furthermore out of the seat and plant my butt down.

"AH! Truck! Big truck!" I swerve back to normality and speed up a little. "Woo! I am awesome!" 

Jinxx smacks me at the side of my head with the heel of his hand. 

"Don't hit the driver!" I duck to avoid another hit. 

"Someone stop CC from driving, I for one do not want to die," Ash says, regaining his balance.

"Sorry Ash, my ass likes this seat." I wiggle my butt firmly down as if to make a point. 

"Okay okay, just get us there. We have an hour..."

"An hour? Really?" I grin, "I'll make it there in half." I pass out a car with a sharp swing. The I hear a thud and a rather loud grunt. 

"You okay Andy?" Jake asks and I sneak a peek back at what happened. Andy has fallen off a height and was now lying face flat on the floor. He gives a feebly thumbs up. 

"I'm good. But CC won't be." 

"Yikes," I mutter and press my foot on the pedal. Maybe twenty five minutes if I can pass the next ten cars. 

Crystal POV

"Oh honey you look lovely..." Mom says as I come down the stairs. She's right I did look lovely. My red dress with a large black ribbon around the waist and five inch black heels. 

"I know. Thanks." 

Dad gives me a look and smiles, as if confirming how gorgeous I look. 

"When's Toby coming?" Dad asks, assuming that I was going with Toby. He assumed right. 

"He should be here in a few minutes." No one was listening to me. Instead they're watching my little sister coming down the stairs. No make up. Nothing special done with her hair, just brushed out and naturally wavy. No heels but red chuck taylor converse. No jewlery except for the silver guitar pic necklace bared there proudly. The dress suites her. Nothing special but it suites her. 

"Iris..." Dad starts.

"Yes?" she goes bright red and begins to turn around, "I'm going to go change... Yeah this isn't suitable."

"Oh for Christs sakes you look sexy," I say irritably. 

"Then I should definately not go." 

"No honey, you look gorgeous, come down here and get some pictures with your sister," Mom says as if it was hard to speak. I resist rolling my eyes. She didn't look that brilliant. But we pose for pictures nothingless. The doorbell rings and Dad answers it, unveiling a very happy looking Red Head. 

"Iris you look amazing!" Red Head gushes and gave her a hug. Red Head didn't look so bad herself in a plain light blue dress. 

"I'll see you later guys..." Iris says and links with Red Head.

"You guys not going with Crystal?" Mom asks.

"No we're going to walk, y'know get some air before we're trapped in a hall with many people." 

"Are you sure? We can drive you if you don't want to go with Crystal..." 

Red Head looked at Iris, "It is pretty cold..." 

"Well you ain't going with me, Toby's car can barely fit two people." I put that out there.

Mom grins, "I'll bring you girls then! Honey, you can stay with Crystal while Toby comes..." 

They left leaving me with an over protective Dad who is sure to interigate everything Toby does. Awesome. Thanks Mom. 

* * *

I know this chapter is a bit boring, but it was a time filler. Picture of Crystals dress on the side (the girl is NOT Crystal) And if any of you have any suggestions of what you'd like Iris's dress to be like, or what you are visualising it as. Find a pic and link it to me in Private Messages and I'll pick the one that seems appropriate. Thank you so much for reading! (: