Die For You

Crystal POV

I don't want to admit it but the band that is on stage aren't the worst band in the world. But not my style. Seems like Iris's though because she is singing along, catching attention of the drummer who waves which caused her to scream and hug CC. I roll my eyes, I can't believe I was talking to her earlier. Her whole actions annoy the fuck out of me. I mean seriously, how can someone get excited over this music? Sure it's listenable but no way would I go totally fan girl. 

Another reason to hate my sister. David. Holy fuck he was hot. And he did not look once at me. What am I? Invisible? Andy comes up behind Iris and hugs her from the back. CC starts laughing as Iris trips and falls into him.

"Oh my God stop making a fucking fool of yourself," I snap, my patience wearing thin. She just looks at me. 

"It's a festival, you're meant to." 

"No you're not, do you see anyone else dancing like a 'tard?" I ask and CC and Andy do this weird little jig thing. 

"Yeah, I do," Andy says and Iris smiles at him. 

"You're all freaks," I say. I need to let my anger seep out. 

"Well if we're freaks, then that makes us normal therefore you are the freak," Iris says and turns back to the show. How fucking dare she?! I grasp a handful of her hair and yank it. She falls back on her butt. Hands grasp me and pull me away from her before I can rip anymore of her hair out. Andy steadies Iris and kisses her head while glaring at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asks.

"Wrong with me?! What the fuck is wrong with her?! What the fuck is wrong with all of you?! LET GO OF ME." I screech at CC who drops my arms. I look at my sister in the eyes.

"I wish you were never born." 

Andy POV

I can actually feel Iris's head throbbing under my lips. She's shaking. Crystal stalks off. 

"You okay?" I ask her, holding her protectively in my arms. She nods. I don't believe her. CC stands there with a hopeless expression. Crystal had caused physical harm to Iris and I am not having that. I kiss her head again. I feel a tear drip onto my hand and she tries to cover her face with her hair.

No one can fucking hurt my baby. I smooth down her hair, trying to cover up a clump that was missing. Her own sister tore out her hair. What did Iris even do? I force myself to keep calm, Iris needs me right now. And nothing else matters except for that right now. 

David POV

I am happy as well as angry. Happy because my plan worked, me putting all my attention to Iris made Crystal mad at her. But the result was better than I could ever hope. Crystal had actually ripped her hair out! I couldn't stop laughing when she fell on her ass. 

I am furious that Andy comforted her. He held her in his arms and he kissed her head. I want to pull every individual hair from her pathetic head. And I plan to. I planned to do worse to her. I plan to get her out of the picture and now I know the exact person to help me make it possible. 

CC POV

Holy shit. Crystal just went physco. I was actually afraid she was going to bite me. For sisters they are nothing alike. It hurt me to see Iris slumped in Andy's arm shaking and failing at shielding slow falling tears. I had to hand it to her, if I was in her position I would be in a wreck. Andy looks up at me and I swear in that mans eyes is pain. The words that Crystal said to Iris, dripping with anger and an emotion I couldn't place, keep ringing in my head. 

I wish you were never born.

No one has the right to say that to any other human being. 

* * *

Wow on my last chapter I was so suprised that when I logged in I had 11 votes. I want to thank you all for that! *hugs*

Let me know what you think.

- Amy (: