Never Give In

Invisble Eyes POV

She isn't even that pretty. Plain brown hair and no figure, what he sees in her I will never know. She doesn't even seem exciting. Never spoken to her but I hate her guts. Soon he would too. I want him. He wants me too. He had said he loved me at the signing earlier today. I remember his exact words, actions, body language. 

"I love you, Andy," I had told him, handing him a poster to be signed. 

"Love you too, bro," he had said, grinning. With those four words I knew it. I just need him to get to know me. Then he'd drop the whore and be happy with me. I just need to get the bitch out of the picture. I smile, that'd be easy. 

Iris POV

Crystal then asks the question I wished she wouldn't.

"How'd you meet them?" she says, drinking the coffee. I take a breath and looked down.

"Saved me."

"What do you mean?" she pushes.

"I mean that I was about to be raped... And they found me," I'm not surprised when she laughs. 

"Seriously though," she finally stops laughing then catches my expression, "Fuck..." 

I see CC over by the tent and interupt Crystal on whatever she was going to say, "Come on, I actually want to go to a show." 

"Well in that case, I'm going to let you get on with your emo music and look for something to drink." She wrinkles her nose up and I grab her wrist.

"Bowling for Soup."

"The fuck?!" she exclaims at the name and I roll my eyes. 

"It's a band, you'll like 'em." CC smiles at me as I come over. 

"Hey CC." 

"Iris, you up for some BFS?" He said earlier he would take me to BFS before he had an interview and as long as I bought him food. 

"Aren't I always. Crystal's coming."

"No I am not!" Crystal says stubbornly. 

"Yes you are," I say equally as stubborn. She rolls her eyes and follows us nothing less. CC is stopped by some fans and we let him get on with the hugging and stuff. At the corner of my eye I see Crystal roll hers. 

"You know you'd be fan girling if Taylor Lautner was walking around," I tell her and she huffs in response. Actually I lied a little, she'd be worse than the polite fans who asking for hugs. She'd tackle him to the ground and demand his number. 

"Hey," someone says behind me and I spin around to face a blonde dude. Okay visualise this, blonde hair that covered his forehead, green eyes and pretty built. Tall enough, but no where near Andy height. Ironically he is wearing a BVB shirt. 

"Hi." 

I notice that Crystal immediately lights up at the sight of someone that... well looks like him. 

"David," he said extending his hand to me, acting as if Crystal isn't there.

"Iris," I shake it. Crystal squeezes in front of me. 

"I'm Crystal." He nods at her and his attention snaps back to me. 

"Are you and eh Andy going out?" he asks out of he blue and of course I'm stuck for words. 

"Yes she is and I'm completely single," Crystal answers. Way to put yourself out their, Crystal.

"Cool." He brushes Crystal off. He opens his mouth to say something but stops himself, "I'll see you around." He goes off. CC appears behind me.

"Ready?" he asks, putting his arm over me casually. 

"Hells yeah." 

Crystal stalks off in front of us. 

* * *

Sorry for the wait! But it's here!

Let me know what you think and thank you for reading xD