Youth And Whisky

Ashley POV

I finds Crystal sitting down on a grass bank, far away from an hive of action. She is craddling a half empty bottle of vodka. She takes a slug out of it and winces.

"Awesome!" she shouts at me, "Just the person I wanted to see!" She is clearly drunk. I sit down beside her. "I hate my life."

"No you don't," I reply.

"Yes. Yes I do. I am sick and tired of my friends. Y'know what happened to me last week? This totally hot guy texted me saying that he broke up with his total slut of a girlfriend and wanted me over for the make up sex." She let out a hysteric laugh, "Y'know what I did? I went over and I gave him the best make up sex ever." She takes another slug, "He got back with his girlfriend the next day." 

I didn't know what to say to that. 

"My little sister is so fucking innocent. She doesn't even know how many guys want her. I mean if I hadn't of warned them they wudda been over her like bees on flowers."

"You're jealous of her," I stated. She laughs and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I mean come on, no make up and she looks like that!" She makes absurd hand gestures at the word that. "So I drink, I smoke weed and I party. I'm the partier. She's the geek. The geek that everyone wants but can't have because of my jealousy." She laughs again. 

"You shouldn't be jealous."

"Yeah? and why shouldn't I? She's made closer friends in five minutes than I ever had in my life time, my friends just use me for weed and sex."

"You can change that," I say quietly, "If you're not happy with it you can change it." 

"I could, but I won't. Because I'm nothing without my bitchy-ness. So I bully my sister, which I used to hug and play with when we were kids, I act like a fucking badass because I hurt." 

"You're not a bitch."

"You said it yourself."

"I didn't mean it. I'm sorry for saying it..." She put a finger over my lips.

"Don't be. You gave me a wake up call." She looks straight into my eyes and over her knees, made her way onto my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles lazily. "You have fucking pretty eyes." She kisses me. 

* * *

Andy POV

This is like the second time this has happened. I can see Ash and Crystal full blown on the grass bank eating each others face. This time I am shocked. Ash and Crystal. No one would have seen that coming. So I averted my eyes and let them be. Iris hands me a coffee, eating a doughnut herself. Her eyebrows scrunched together.

"What's wrong? You look disturbed again."

"Again?" I raise and eyebrow. She shakes her head.

"Nevermind. I hear Asking Alexandria, can we crash it?" 

"Hell yeah. You'll love their live simultanious squats." 

She laughs her head off as I led her to the stage. Danny sees us around the side and raises his eyebrow in question at Iris. I wink at him and he continues out onto the stage. 

"How do they go that low?" Iris asks me, demonstrating some form of demented squatting. "I mean come on, repeatedly? I'm tired after three."

"You do not want  to see their warm ups," I say laughing at Iris's previous squatting. 

"Behind the scenes, Asking Alexandria's disturbing warm ups. Not suitable for minors," she says in a booming voice, making me laugh again.

"Exactly."

I watched her watching the show and I swear, best festival ever.

* * *

A lot of people wanted Ash POV, so hopefully your needs are satisfied and that Ash doesn't seem as much as a dick as he did in the last chapter.

Let me know what you think and thank you for reading! *hugs*