God Bless You

Iris POV

Andy looks... disturbed? I don't know if that was the word for it. All I know is he saw something and was creeped out by it. So I held his hand for the remainder of the very long seven hours of air time. At some point through it Andy handed me a head phone and placed one in his ear. I smiled at him gratefully. During packing I had realized that my dog had devoured my one and only pair of head phones. To say I was annoyed was an understatment. Literally devoured it. How a dog eats wires after going all ninja to get them out of my locker is a mystery to me. I hope he'd be okay while I was gone... he didn't really like people. Really only me. I swiftly look at Andy beside me, and now I suppose Andy. His iPod was on shuffle and ironically A Devil For Me came on. I don't notice he is watching me mouth every single word until his hand moved a stray strand of hair out of my face. I blush and shut my mouth, causing him to roll his eyes and laugh. I can hear Jake snoring across the ailse, much to the annoyment of an elderly lady boxed in at the window by him and Jinxx. Finally Crystal returns to her seat beside me and glares at Andy, who is sitting by the window, as she slid in. He took no notice but I sure did. Gah, I can't believe that iss my sister. Then soon after a blonde guy, the very guy that Crystal got over 'her fear of flying' for walks down and sits in behind her. The toilet is now vacant. Then two and two clicks. Andy walked in on them. I put my face in my hand and almost groan out loud. Andy notices.

"You okay? You're blushing."

"Yeah, I'm fine." My throat is croaky and I see with the corner of my eye Crystal giving Andy another death glare. I spin around to her.

"Would you stop!" I recieve a famous glare.

"I hate you," she spat at me.

"Really? Well you're not my favourite person in the world either," I retort and add in a lower voice, "What the hell were you thinking having sex on a plane?!" 

"He told you!" she screeches, waking a baby who immediately started crying.

"No he did not. I'm not that stupid, Crystal. Honestly, what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking I could get my mind off of spending three days with you and these pathetic emos." she says with as much venom as possible, her black hair fell in her now red face.

"Pathetic? They're not the pathetic ones here, Crystal."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"Think about it. It'll come to you. But now, I really don't want to talk to you."

"And you think I want to talk to you?!"

"You still are."

"You fucking bitch," her eyes are full of rage and her hand snaps up, preparing to slap. Just as she swings Andy catches her wrist. She looks at him alarmed.

"You touch her, you deal with me," he says firmly and lets go. Let's just say, Crystal did not move for the rest of the flight. I resumed holding his hand. 

* * *

Andy's POV

It was so hard to just sit there an watch the fight amongst them. I was really tempted to just shout at Crystal. So when she was about to slap Iris, I couldn't just stay and watch. She was about to slap someone who was the better person in all of this, who didn't resume to violence. I mean what I said too and Crystal knew that. I don't even know the girl and I don't like her. Looking at them both now I see no resemblance. Many guys would call Crystal hot, I'm not one of them. I see past her looks. Sure she had what people would call close to perfect face and body but to me it was far from it. Some guys would describe Iris as cute. But myself, beautiful is more the word. Inside and out. Her face is small and pixie like, suiting her personality. She's way less curvy than her sister, more on the skinny side. To me, honestly, she was one of the most beautiful people I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm including her personality hugely in that comment. She's kind, shy, funny and easy going. But she takes no bullshit from anybody. That fact surprises me. She notices me looking at her and looks down, blushing. It's cute. 

"Why the look?" she asks.

"Just admiring the view," I say before I could stop myself. I honestly did not mean to say that. But sometimes things that I think just come out without my say so. 

"Oh sorry, I'll move back." To match what she said she pushed herself against the chair so I had a clear view of Crystal and her bare legs. I put my hand on Iris's shoulder and ease her back down.

"Not that view. That view I could do without." 

She splutters with laughter. Her laugh is funny, she snorts after a bit. Apparently she hates her laugh. How? The plane soon lands and I hear Jake grunt as Jinxx kicks him awake. I grab the overhead bags for a shitload of people who can't reach. By then Iris and I are the last ones off. Crystal was one of the first and the guys rolled their eyes at the people asking for my assistance and continued on. I told Iris that she could go ahead, but she refused and stayed with me. When we got off the plane Iris did a funny little skip thing.

"Get a spasm in your leg?" I ask, jokingly.

"No," she replies, swatting me in the arm. "Just excited. First festival."

"Damn, you've been deprived." 

"I know. I had a horrible deprived life," she says her voice full of sarcasm. She smacks her lips together. "Race you!" And she's off, leaving me with my bag and her bag on each shoulder. I shake my head, laughing and run after her. 

* * *

I know! Long time no update! But I promise, I'll be back on track!

You can follow me on twitter @NOMyourfaceNOM if you'd like. Ask me to follow you and I shall. 

Let me know what you think and thank you for reading! 

*hugs*

- Amy (: