Chapter = 13

Hey guys I just want to clear a few things:-

1- Damien knows that Cherryl's scared of him but he cannot do anything about it because he doesn't know what to do as this is the first time a girl is acting that way around him. As you all can see, he's trying his best to make her feel comfortable around him and everything will get better eventually. Just be patient please.

2- My whole story revolves around them falling in love. If they fell for each other the curse will be broken. Do you guys want it like that? That they should just fall head over heels for each other just like that. The end. If that's what you want then let me know.

Thank you..

read and enjoy.. :)

>loads of hugs and kisses<

-dreamer37(Shine Hope)

Chapter = 13

Damien woke up with the throbbing headache. He groaned and got up from his bed. He splashed some cold water on his face and then went through his usual morning routine. When he was sitting at the breakfast table chewing a toast, memories from last night started probing his head.

He now remembered the cause of the headache, which was fading away now. All those bottles of wine and beer he has consumed to pass out as his beast was not allowing him to get any rest. The thoughts of the dark haired girl kept on making him feel restless. Only a month was left till the full moon and with each passing day his beast was getting out of control. Now also the only thought of seeing 'her' was what was keeping him a bit calm.

His temperature rose a bit when Mrs. Faulkner came out of the kitchen with a red rose in her hands.

"I am not doing this anymore. It's not working. I feel like a fool." He muttered as he sipped on his coffee.

"Master Damien, you shouldn't give up so easily. Keep trying and you will succeed." She said with a warm smile and placed the rose next to his plate.

"No, Mrs. Faulkner that girl is not like anyone else. I would need a spell or some love potion to make her fall in love with me. I am not going to waste my time going around collecting flowers for her when all she does is throw them away. She doesn't even accept the gift I gave her." He said and rubbed his temples. He got up from the table, ready to leave.

"At least give this rose to her, please." Mrs. Faulkner looked at him with pleading eyes. He sighed and grabbed the red rose which made the smile creep up her lips.

He walked out of the door into the rain and soon he was drenched from head to toe. It wasn't a problem at all because he was already planning to go for a run and his clothes were going to be nothing more than shreds when he would transform.

He changed as soon as he stepped inside the forest. The beast shook his head and grabbed the stem of red flower in his teeth. He was sure he must be looking like a fool.

Cherryl sneaked downstairs, careful not to make any noise. She hurriedly ate some cereal and walked to the door.

She grabbed the door knob and twisted it. She pulled the door and it opened with a loud creak. She cringed and looked back and gasped in surprise when she saw her mother standing there tapping her foot.

"Where have you been hiding all along , young lady? You weren't even present at the dinner table last night?" Her mother said in an angry voice.