Chapter 20

Before you read this I just want to say that thank you soo much for your guys votes and view on my book. Really I mean it because of you guys I continue to write so thank you once again! Ill be writing a bunch more and I hope you stay tuned for the ideas I have for Ally and Dylan (:

Alicia's Point Of View******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled walking off to the bathroom knowing that Dylan would be winning our bet that we made. After all I knew he was going to, I only said that he wouldn't just so I could see his adorable little competitive side.

I laughed under my breathe thinking about our bet walking into the girls bathroom. There wasn't a lot of girls in there which meant I could hurry up and get back to Dylan. After I was done I walked over to the sink and pumped a dab of soap in my hand making the soap cover them both. I washed them and dried them off when I heard the door close. I turned around seeing a girl with blonde hair leaning against the wall staring at me. Her lips parted into a huge smirk as she locked the door walking towards me a bit.

"You know when I heard that my Dylan was dating again I thought to myself that there is no way." She smiled playing with her sunglasses. "Until I called him yesterday and when I brought up your name... he didn't deny it."

I looked at her confused studying her face long and hard.

"You see me and Dylan were close and so happy together for a long period of time. But then I guess he started to get afraid of loving someone soo much and we ended up arguing a lot and I started to cheat on him and well let's just say that ... things went down hill."

I sighed under my breathe trying to stay calm knowing exactly who she was. "You called him?"

"Oh it talks! For a second there I thought I was talking to a wall." She smiled as she giggled.

"Excuse me?" I rose my eyebrows taking in her words.

"Oh yeah that's right your only 13 your clueless so it looks like I'll have to brake it down for you to understand." She took a step closer to me. "Dylan doesn't love you he is only replacing me."

I looked at her laughing quite a bit.

"First off I'm 17 honey learn to count right. And second Dylan told me about you. That you broke up with him and told him that you never loved him. He does love me and I know that for a fact! And least I'm taking the spot that you couldn't handle."

She folds her arms rolling her eyes ignoring the last part.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Dylan tells me the truth about everything." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Really? Did he tell you that I called him?" She smirked at me once again.

I froze thinking about it. He didn't tell me but I don't understand why. Was he hiding something from me? I mean it was his ex! If he hated her as much as he told me yesterday why couldn't he tell me?

"Oh what's the matter cat got your tongue?" She tilt her head to the side pouting her lips deviously.

I snapped my thoughts away staring her down with my now narrowed eyes.

"So let me get this straight you and Dylan were madly in love right?"

"Yup." She nodded.

"And you guys were soo happy?"

"Yupp-ppp!" She said dragging out the p.

"And you were together for a year or so?"

"Mhmmmmmm!!" She smiled.

"Did you guys have sex?" I stared her down watching her face.

"He wanted to wait...."

"For?"

"The right moment I guess I don't know!?"

I smirked.

" You see that proves everything right there!"

Her eyes widen understanding what I meant.

"Your joking right!?" He mouth slightly open and her eyes filled with rage.

"Noppp-peeeeee." I exaggerated the e smiling.

She took a step back running her fingers through her hair.

"Your lying."

I shook my head slowly walking towards her.

"No I'm not. Did you really think you would scare me into leaving Dylan because you still love him? Well news flash for ya Britt you don't scare me one bit."

She looked away tapping her foot on the ground.

" What's the matter cat got your tongue?" I said mocking her words from earlier.

I walked past her towards the door unlocking it and opening it as crowd of girls ran inside. She turned to me placing her sunglasses on her face.

"Well you should be. Because I wont give up on Dylan I can promise you that." She said in a irritated tone.

I rolled my eyes leaving the bathroom and Britt behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the huge delay but I've been really busy lately and school is right around the corner so yeah. I hope you liked this chapter! (:

Ally (: