Chapter 13

Dylan's Point Of View*****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and her together sounded so unreal. I mean I actually didn't think she would say yes or even consider being with me. But I am really really REALLY happy she did! We ended up kissing and talking for the next 2 hours and by then we decided to head back home. I REALLY didn't want to but my mom would be so pissed if I didn't get home.

•Allys House•

I drove up too her house and turned off the car. I looked at her and the light from her house was hitting her beautiful olive skin just right. I swear when I looked at her my heart skipped a beat.

"Well this is me." She said reaching for her bag from the back seat.

"No I just drove up to some random house to see if you would really go in there." I said sarcastically in a joking tone.

She looked at me rolling her eyes laughing under her breath as she took off her seat belt and started to open the car door.

"Okay well I'll go and find out." She laughed.

"Alright but before you go don't forget this."

I lean over as I laid my hand on her cheek were my lips met hers for a short while were I started to feel her breath quicken. My lips released from hers making a small smile.

"I don't think I could ever forget that." She said catching her breath.

"Just making sure." I chuckled.

"Text me when you get home?" She whispered in a lovely tone.

"Of course."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ally."

She opened the car door and closed it. I watched her walk up to her door and wave at me as she went into her house. I couldn't help but do a silent victory dance and smile uncontrollably as I started the car.

When I got home everyone had left. I didn't realize how long we were gone for because it was almost 11 o'clock. I started to get out of the car and noticed that I didn't have my shirt on so I looked in the back at where I threw it at. I couldn't find it. Then it hit me I threw it in Ally's bag. Fuck.

I popped my trunk and found a plaid red and black button up shirt where I put it on. Good thing I had that in my car or else I'd be screwed. I walked into the house where my mom popped up out of no where.

"Dylan."

I jumped in my defense position and noticed that it was her.

"Jesus Christ mom you can't just creep up on people like that!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't be leaving at all hours of the night. Even if its your birthday! You could've told me you were leaving Dylan! I'm still your mother you know!" She looked at me with her arms crossed.

"I was with Alicia." I looked at her blankly.

"Oh. Well alright just don't do that anymore."

"Whoa. One minute your yelling at me then I bring up Alicia and your cool now?"

"I like Alicia. She very polite and a sweet girl!"

"In that case I'll bring her up more often."

She laughed and smiled at me.

"You have a friend that wants to see you Dylan. He is in your room."

I looked at her and smiled knowing who it was. I ran up stairs to my room and saw Tyler messing around with my things.