Chapter 9

Dylan's Point Of View*******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her lips fell perfectly in place with mine. Every movement she made I just wanted to kiss her more. We were past that she was upset and mad, now we were just two teenagers sharing our feelings in the only way that we wanted the most. I couldn't contain myself with her hands all over me I couldn't get enough of her. I grabbed her waist as I pushed her softly into the wall lifting her legs wrapping them around my waist line. By that time we were breathing heavily but we didn't care because what we were sharing was so real.

I kissed her neck softly making her head roll back and into mine. I rubbed my body into hers as I teased her with my lips when she started to talk.

"Dyl..Dylan." She said breathing softly yet heavily.

"Yeahh?" I said nibbling at her ear slowly.

"I...i..I " She hesitated

I stop for a second to look at her smiling knowing what she was about to say.

"I love you too Alicia.." I kissed her passionately as I felt a small smile from her lips as we were kissing.

It was true I did love her. I loved everything about her.

I stroked her shoulder and neck softly as I looked into her eyes smiling. She was smiling back at me with this certain glow like she had been waiting a lifetime for this to happen. I know I have. She placed her hand on mine rubbing it gently with her thumb.

I let her down placing her next to dresser making my lamp fall onto the ground as we both started to laugh.

"Im soo sorry Dylan!" she said laughing.

"Ehh its okay I never really liked it anyways." i said shrugging my shoulder laughing with her.

"Oh well in that case much obliged!"

I smiled at her kissing her softly once more, her hands wrapping around my neck with her fingers running through my hair as she stood on her tip toes.

"I think we should go back down stairs before they start to notice that you are gone." She said as she whispered between our kiss.

"But I don't want to." I continued to kiss her.

She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly

" I spent all that time on this party and you don't even want to enjoy it?" She said sarcastically.

"Well yeah because all I want to do right now is this" I kissed her deeply cutting her off before she could even reply back.

" Then lets get out of here" She said whispering into my ear as she parted from our kiss.

I looked down at her as I smirked " Where would we go?"

She walked towards the door smiling at me as she opened it.

"It's your choice birthday boy!" She laughed running out to my car.

I ran after her and got into the car not knowing where the hell we were going as I started to drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this one is short but I thought it had to be. Vote? Comment?