Chapter 12

Alicia's Point Of View*************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Dylan's lips were on mine I swear I was going to lose all of my control and gosh I wanted too so bad. I just don't want to seem like that type of girl who just meets a guy and already wants to have sex with him. "Your not that girl, just stay cool Alicia." I said to myself.

I watched him open his present and he became speechless while continusly staring at the picture of me and him. What on earth was he thinking? But honestly I loved how he kept me on my toes not knowing what he would say or do next.

"Ally..." He started to talk but instead laid the picture in the passengers seat turning around to look into my eyes.

"You hate it?" I asked sadly looking away picking up my head from his shoulder.

He moved closer to me as he lightly moved a strand of hair away from the tip of my shoulder and started to kiss it pulling down my shirt slightly . I smiled like an idiot.

"So I'm taking that as a..?"

I felt his small smirk into my shoulder " I love it. "

My eyes widen with excitment as I turned towards him slowly as he leaned down lower with his elbows supporting him. I smiled at him.

"I didn't know what else to get you so I just thought that maybe..." I started to say when he interrupted me.

"You actually listened to me."

"Wha.."

"That day you asked me what I missed the most."

I smiled at him as my fingers danced around with his .

"I've never met anyone like you before."

I bite the lower part of my lip watching his lips form into a smile and his eyes grew calm.

"But I'm just...me."

"Exactly your well you. You are different from anyone I have ever met. You listen and understand. When you talk about yourself I feel complete. Your so amazing and smart and way beautiful. "

His eyes were staring deep into mine now. I couldn't respond to what he said. His words were inked into my heart and my past didn't matter. All that mattered was now and Dylan.

My head is filled with thoughts by him man I suck at keeping promises to myself.

"There is one more thing that I would like for my birthday. One that I know for sure that I have wanted since the first day I laid my eyes it."

"Ok..kay." I replied in a small tone.

"You."

His eyes locked on mine while his hand grasped my inner thigh softly waiting for me to reply. But my emotions were taking over me by that time. Was this really happening? Did he really want to be my boyfriend? We just met and already I'm madly in love with him! And the fact that his shirt is off showing off his slight toned mussels it made me blush like crazy and laugh in a girly way.

"I think I can make that happen."

He smiled and pulling my leg making my whole body move forward onto his lap kissing me passionately.

"I love you." He whispered to me.

"I love you too." I whispered back softy into his lips.

"So when should we plan our wedding? " He chuckled softly.

I couldn't help but laugh.

" Whao whao slow down Romeo don't get ahead of yourself!"

"Hey com'on you got to admit that one was good!" He continued to laugh

" Just shut up and kiss me you big goof." I smiled at him.

" Don't have to tell me twice."

He smiled pulling me into a kiss wrapping his arms around my waist.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this one(: haha but next chapter I am going to try fitting in some of the characters from teen wolf. It will still be about Dylan and Ally I just need to keep things going good(: And thanks for everyone's views and votes/comments! Please keep them coming(: Thanks a bunch!c:

Alicia°•°