Chapter 16

"We need to go." Danny said, hurridly putting on his shirt.

"I know!" I screamed at him, and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Sky, let's go!" He was already making his way to the window in the bathroom.

Danny and I were on the run again, and somehow Joey has found us yet again. We have no electronics on us. Could he have some friends outside of town?

"SKYLAR! DANNY!" Joey screamed, pounding on the door.

I jumped, and ran to the bathroom. Danny was there, opening the window. "Ready?" He asked me.

I quickly nodded, and he gripped my waist, and helped me through the window.

I heard more banging, then a very loud bang, and a crash. "DANNY! YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Joey yelled.

I stopped right where I was. I couldn't let Danny get hurt again. I won't let it happen.

"Sky, go!"

"Not without you!" I screamed at him.

"I'll be fine! Just go!"

"DANNY! SKYLAR!"

"Go, Sky! Right now!" He whisper yelled at me.

"Not. Without. You." I glared at Danny.

He sighed.

Banging started to happen outside the bathroom door.

"YOU LITTLE IDIOTS! GET YOUR ASS'S OUT HERE!" Joey screeched.

Joey is such an ass. With him stalking us, we could get killed before he even has the chance too. It would be less painfull...

************************************************************************************

Well, I'm watching American Dad, so I'm distracted...So uhhh...enjoy...

:D -FallenTorment16