Chapter 10

All of us hung out downstairs, me catching up with Jenny, and Jenny getting to know more about Danny.

"So then what?" Jenny asked, hugging her knees to her chest.

I was just finishing up my whole story. Jenny wanted every single detail.

I was sitting between Danny's legs, with my beck resting on his chest, and his arms circled around my waist, his chin resting on my head.

"Danny nodded, and we set off to your house." I felt lips on my cheek, and I looked to see Danny smiling at me.

"Awh! It's like a messed up love story!" Jenny squealed.

"I just hate myself for not noticing him at school." I said.

"Don't be. I was always invisible." Danny said.

"It's still bad." I pouted.

"Oh my God! I need to call Max! He doesn't know you're back!" Jenny started to get up, and Danny tensed from behind me.

"No!" I screamed, stopping her.

"Why?"

"The less people that know, the better. We can't risk Joey coming after us."

"He's probably found out we're gone, and is out looking around the neighborhood." Danny added.

That made me tense. He'll search every house. I know it.

The doorbell ringing made me jump, and Danny held on to my waist tighter. My heart was racing.

"I'll go get that." Jenny smiled.

"I'm going with you." I said.

"Skylar. No." Danny whispered.

"If it's Joey the most he can do is take me back to the basement. I can't have my best friend take my place."

"Let's go."

The doorbell sounded again, and we all went upstairs.

Danny and I hid behind the wall in the living room, which was near the front door.

Jenny opened the door, and his voice sounded.

"Hey."

*************************************************************************************

Sorry, it's short!! Next xhapter will be somewhat longer! Promise!

:D -FallenTorment16