Chapter 11

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Hi. Can I help you?" Jenny asked.

"I was just looking for my daughter and nephew. They ran away early this morning, and I'm having trouble finding them."

"Can you describe them?"

"My daughter has brown hair, and blue eyes. She's tall and skinny. Really beautiful."

My sking crawled, and I hid my face in Danny's chest, while he hugged me closer.

"Then my nephew has black hair, pale blue eyes, and a tattoo along his left arm. Pretty tall."

"Uhh. I don't think I've seen them, sorry."

"Okay. Sorry to disturb you miss." Joey said.

"That's okay. I hope you find them." Jenny said, then shut the door. "Creep."

I let out a sigh, and stayed glued to Danny's chest. He hugged me tighter, and whispered soothing words in my ear.

"He looked so hung over." Jenny said, coming into the living room.

"That's 'cause he is." Danny sighed, rubbing my back.

"Is he searching every house?" I asked.

Jenny walked passed the window and looked out. "Yeah." She said from the kitchen. "He's at my neighbors doorstep."

"Danny. What if he finds us?"

"I'm not giving you up, Sky. He'll have to pry you from my grasp."

I tightened my grasp around Danny's waist, and he pressed his lips to my hair.

"Is that how Max and I look?" Jenny asked, eyeing us.

I laughed. "Pretty much."

"Okay then. I'm telling him no more cuddling, that's distgusting." She mumbled the last part.

Jenny always knew how to make me forget my fears for a few moments.

"So what do we do now?" I looked up at Danny.

"Well, until Joey has giving up his search in this town, we're going to have to stay here for a little while. That is, if your friend is okay with that."

"Jenny!" I called.

"What?"

"Mind if we stay here for little while? We won't be much trouble."

"Of course!" She squealed. Jenny always got excited with sleepovers. It means she has people to talk to. Her parents are always away on buisness, and they leave poor Jen alone for weeks at a time. They once left her for a whole six months, with no calls. Let's just say Jenny wasn't too happy about that.

"Thank you!"

~:~:~

Three days have passed, and Joey is still searching this town. It seems he won't be giving up any time soon.

"Chinese, or pizza?" Jenny asked, holding out two take out menus.

"Pizza." Danny and I said. We were sitting in Jenny's living room playing this random racing game. I'm kicking his ass.

"Dammit, Skylar. How did you get so good at this game?" Danny huffed.

"She never told you? Every time she comes over here, she plays that game." Jenny walked through the door to the living room with the phone between her cheek, and shoulder. "Oh yes! Delivery please." With that, Jenny walked off to order our pizza.

"You little cheat." My wonderful boyfriend said.

"How am I cheating?" I chuckled.

"Don't play dumb with me, missy. You've played this before?!"

"I may have fiddled with the controls a bit." I mumbled.

"Cheater." Danny laughed.

"Can't play with the big dogs, stay on the porch!" I yelled as my car raced across the fiish line first. Once again.

"Bull shit!" He yelled, throwing th controller to the floor.

"Don't worry, Danny. You'll win one day." I smiled, and kissed his cheek, before skipping off to the kitchen.

"Pizza shall be here in forty five minutes." Jenny annouced.

"Yay!"

Arms wrapped themselves around my waist, and I was being lifted into the air.

"Gah!" I screamed, as Jenny's laughter rang through my ears. A deep chuckled erupted right next to my ear. "Danny you ass! Scared the crap out of me." I said, and I was being set down to land.

"Sorry, babe." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

A knock sounded at the door. "Jen?"

Max.

"Shit! Hide!" Jenny hissed.

Danny and I ran to the basement as Jenny answered the door.

"Who was that?" Danny asked.

"Maxwell. Jenny's boyfriend."

"How long will he be here for?"

"Hours." I complained.

"I'm starving." He whined.

"So am I."

"That pizza is going to end up in his stomach." Danny said, rubbing his stomach.

A lightbulb went off. "Do you have a phone?" I asked him.

"Yeah..."

"Gimme." I held my hand out.

He was hesitant.

"Danny, if you want food, give me the damn phone."

He quickly handed me the phone.

I texted Jenny. Dawg! Danny and I can't live down here for HOURS while you two devour our pizza!

A few seconds later the phone vibrated. I know! I'm trying to get him to leave, but he won't budge! He wants to watch this four hour long movie about penguins! How do I find him attractive again?!

"Hah. Penguins." I laughed.

"What?" Danny asked, looking at me as if I grew another head.

I ignored his sexy self while I replied to Jenny. Hah!!! Penguins!! I wanna watch too :( And, you love his hair, eyes, and body. Along with his fun, care free personality.

I knew Jenny all to well.

Help me think of a lie to get him out of here! I hate thinking of you two stuck downstairs with no food. :(

"She cares for our empty stomaches, babe!" I cheered, and gave Danny a high five.

Tell him yo'ure breaking up with him!! He'll leave!

Didn't have to waist long for the reply.

HELL NO!!! Max is the best thing that's ever happened to me!

I rolled my eyes. And began typing.

Well then sneak some pizza down when it gets here!!!

A minute later. Fine.

Gotta love having a friend like Jenny!

************************************************************************************

What else is there to do at 5:18 in the morning?!

I wanted to say thanks to all my fans, and to the people that are reading!! This is currently #349 on the Other list!! :DDD I'm excited because it's the highest I've ever been on a list. :DD Be happy for me:)

:D -FallenTorment16