Having a whale of a time.

There I was at a concert watching Sleeping With Sirens live, I was singing along to their songs. But I got trapped into the mosh pit, and I got thrown around. I smashed my nose on the post, blood  dripping down my face from my nose. I was terrified, but they kept shoving me around. Then suddenly I got pushed into the fence that separates the crowd from the performers, with a piece of metal sticking out that wedged itself into my side. I yelped in agony and cried. Blood spill everywhere, splashing onto the stage.

I started to flinch in my sleep and jumped up as I was woken up, grabbing my side.
"Kate, you better start getting ready, Mikayla will be here soon!" Mum said.
I groaned, tired. My mum left my room, shouting upstairs, "Come on Kate!"                                           I got up and went to the bathroom, trying to turn the door handle... it was locked. 
"HURRY UP KIRSTY!" I shouted, as she unlocked the door.
"Alright, someone's moody... I'm going to Emily's today because I have friends unlike you." She smirked as she wandered off into her room.
"Grow up Kirsty, I'm meeting Mikayla anyway.." I called out to her.
I jumped in the shower and started to think about what we had planned for today.

After spending a long time in the shower, I suddenly realised I took longer than I needed to.
"Brilliant!" I said to myself as I grabbed my clothes from the draw.

I got dressed and dried my hair. My phone buzzed as I was recieving a phone call from Sam when all of a sudden Kirsty came in and shouted, "Ooooh! Kate has a boyfriend! Kate has a boyfriend!" She repeated, as she placed my hairspray on my bed.
"No Kirsty! He's not my boyfriend, he's just a mate!" I shouted over her and slammed the door shut.

Mikayla arrived outside my house straight on 12:30, just like we arranged. I rushed around and  made my way downstairs. I was excited to see her.
"Hey Kate!" Mikayla said with a smile on her face. She looked so tanned I was jealous!
"Hey, how was your holiday?" I said as we both walked towards her car.
"I went on a boat trip.. even though I hate them! I got so sea sick..." After ten minutes of Mikayla talking about her holiday, I totally lost interest and zoned out. Until I heard the word beach..

I smiled at Mikayla as soon as she said the word 'beach'. I had always loved the beach since I were younger, and I couldn't wait to go.

We arrived at beach, I practically jumped out the car and grabbed Mikayla's hand.
"Come on!" I said as I ran towards the sea. I chucked my towel and clothes on the sand as I ran across the sand wearing my stripy bikini. As I got further down the sand I started to kick the sand getting closer to  the sea, splashing the sea water everywhere once it reached my feet. Mikayla followed laughing at my actions.
"You're like a big kid, aren't you?" She laughed.
"Still want to go to Australia with me, if I'm a big kid?" I said laughing with her.
I am was so excited to go, we mmight even meet the five boys we adore!