[24] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction

Chapter 23:

Might I note – that it was a very cute elf. If I remembered correctly his name was Haldir, and he was friends with Aragorn. Well, something’s can be fixed.

“Come on!’ – I whispered to Boromir, and we crept after the elves.

They didn’t hear us over the racket that the others were making.

We were with in a stones throw from the Great Tree – which I guess is their home base, when Boromir tripped, and bumped into a tree.

That wouldn’t have been bad, but his horn of Gondor, swung over, and smashed into the tree, creating a ‘BLAM! – blam-blam-blam’ – sound, as the horn then bounced against the tree several times.

I really wanted to strangle the horn. And if that didn’t work – I would strangle Boromir!

The little voice piped up, ‘See! He is always ruining everything!’

I just rubbed my temples, and seconds later felt arrows pushed against my back.

These elves then pushed us in the direction that the others were moving in.

Boromir caught my eye, and I could see that he was sorry. I just shrugged my shoulders slightly.

One of the elves pushed me in the back, and I spun around.

“Don’t!” – I hissed through clenched teeth.

The elf’s face didn’t even change.

The voice took this time to pipe up again, and it roared, ‘Filthy elf! How dare you lay a hand on me?’

The elf just raised it’s bow, and motioned for me to get moving again. I refused.

The elf, raised one slim eyebrow, and jabbed it’s bow into my back. Hard.

That was it’s second mistake.

I jumped into the air, and kicked the bow from it’s hands. The bow spun through the air, and landed at the bottom of one a tree.

I then snapped out my foot, and the elf toppled onto the ground.

I landed on it’s chest, knocking it to the ground. I wrapped my hands around it’s neck, and started to squeeze. It was harder then normal, and I had to really strain my muscles. My veins started to pop out in my face, and neck, from the exertion. Somebody tried to pull me to my feet, and away from the elf, but I wouldn’t let go. I was like a pit-bull, thats jaws had locked.

Suddenly I felt something hit me on the head, and everything went black.