You got my heart beat running away.

'Zoe.. Why is he  here?!' I snapped. Justin swiftly turned around to face me. I glanced at him and sighed. 'I thought I could you surprise you. You haven't done any photo shoot's with anyone yet. I just thought Justin will be good.' She said with a smile 'Fine. Well Let's get this over with eh?' I said while walking towards my dressing room.  The make up airist attacked me and started putting make up on me. He was soon finished. I slid on the outfit they had picked out for me. I walked out of the room and into the room where the photoshoot was going to happen. I looked at Zoe and then my eyes drifted to Justin. He was wearing a white shirt and a red palid shirt over it with a pair of jeans. He looked at me and his eyes grew wide. I blushed slightly.  'Justin..? My eyes are up here.' I said, Laughing. 

'Uh.. Y-Yeah.' He said with a laugh. 'Okay. Now.  Lets get this done with eh?' She said, smirking. I just nodded and started posing for the camera. 

---------------------

After an Hour and a half we were done. I changed into my other clothes. I could hear someone walking into the door. I heard the voice I had been dreading to hear since the award show.  Selena's..  

I cringed and passed her, making sure I was noticed by Justin. I gritted my teeth, hoping I would calm down. I walked out the door to my car. I grabbed my neon green and pink hoodie, sliding it on with my sunglasses. I shut the car door and locked it. I dropped the keys into my hoodie pocket and walked towards the sidewalk. I slid my earphones into my ear's and turned my ipod to shuffle. 

I looked down at my ipod, seeing in big white numbers '8:34'. What?! It was even dark yet. I looked up at the sky and saw the sun going down. Well.. never mind. I sighed and looked around. I didn't recognize the signs or anything. I breathed in and got out my phone, dialing Dad. The only thing I heard was a voice mail. Darn it. I sighed and thought of who else to call.. The only person I actually could think of was Justin. I sighed and dialed his number. 

'Aye. This is JB.' As soon as I heard that voice my heart melted. I smiled slightly and replied, 'Yeah. Justin. It's Hope. I'm lost? I need someone to take me back to my car..' 

I could hear him chuckling. 'Okay. Tell me what you see around you..' He said and chuckled again. 

'Um..I'm in front of Joey's Subs and i'm close to some park..' I was about to say something when he stopped me. 'I'll be there in a minute..'   

'Thanks. Bye. L- See you soon' I said and hung up before he could say anything else. 

I wrapped my frezzeing fingers around my phone and waited for Justin to come. I could see head lights coming towards me. I could see a outline of a range rover. Justin. I smiled and watched him pull up beside the curb. I opened the door and got in, my teeth chattering like crazy. 

'You cold?' He asked. I nodded and he turned the heat up. I was already getting warm. I smiled and looked over at him. 'Thanks for picking me up. I would have probably slept out there if I didn't call you.' I said while biting my lip. 

'Eh. Don't worry. I was about to come find you anyway.' He said as he started driving to were my car was. I leaned back in the seat and sighed. I looked out of the dark window, watching the sunset. 

I  pulled my keys out of my car and stepped out. 

I sighed and shook my head when I remember I was supposed to go to the mall with Allie and Sky. 

I rubbed my forehead and walked into the house, groaning.

I had a major headache. I went straight upstairs and to my bathroom, opening the cabinet. I took out a bottle of Advil and threw one in my mouth,  

I walked to my bed and threw my self on it. I cuddled up to the my long pink pillow. My eyes fell and I was fast asleep..

-Sorry. It was so short. I Just couldn't think of anything else to write about. Help me?