Leaving

I sighed as I pulled the last of my suitcases behind me towards the tour bus in the driveway.

'Yeah. I can't wait. I'm so siked.' I heard Justin's Voice say.

I got to the tour bus doors and put my suit cases up the steps before stepping up. Once I got my suitcases up the steps and put in the room I was staying in. I walked out and back outside to say bye to dad I jumped down the steps and on to the cold side walk.

 I only had a pair of my converses, a pair of sweatpants, and a tanktop with my hair in a messy bun. "Hey Babydoll. You ready for this? Your first tour?" Dad said as he walked up to me.

 "Yeah. Totally. I can't wait." I said, bouncing like a kangaroo. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"You be careful. JB will there to protect you. I know he will. I have already talked to him." He said while hugging me one last time.

"I'll miss you."I muttered into his shirt before letting go.

"I'll miss you too, baby girl." He said as he let me go and walked over to Scooter and Kenny. 

"You know. Ever Since you came into Ush's life. He has been different." I heard Justin's voice said from behind me.

"Oh. Really? Like a good or bad different?" I said, confused.

'Good. Very Good. He has never been so happy. Probably because he sees you as his real daughter.' He replied before walking away.

I nodded slowly and got back on the bus. I glanced at the clock. The hands pointed to 5:45.

It was to early to be going anywhere but. oh well. I was up for some crazy reason.

"Hey. Hurry up people. We have to go soon or else your getting left!" Scooter's voice boomed through the bus's walls.  I plopped down on the couch and took out my phone, going on twitter.

 'Just got on the bus and getting ready to go. Who's ready for the most amaziest tour of all time? :D xx' I tapped 'Update' and set my phone on the table.

"Oh hey again. I'm going back to sleep. So.. tell scooter. So he won't wonder where I am." Justin said as he went to the back.

"Uh. Cool." I muttered before curling up into a ball.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" I heard Justin say while walking back.

"Oh. I'm happy. I'm just ugh. nervous.." I retorted with a groan.

Justin sat down on the other side of the couch and chuckled.

"I was like that on my first tour but I got used to it and I'm still nervous.  Just don't worry. okay? Everything will be fine." He said brushing my hair out of my face.  I huffed and shrugged. " I guess so."

"So. I'm going to sleep now. Bye Hope." He said and kissed my cheek before going back to the bed rooms.

I sighed and stood up, walking to my room and slinging myself on the bed.  Sleep took me over instantly.

 --------

"Wake up. Come on. We are stopping to get something to eat.. Hope? Come on..." Some one muttered while shaking me.