Heartbreak.

' I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE. OHHHH!' My phone went off. Ugh. I so need to change that ring tone. It was Taylor. I just shook my head and put it back down on the night stand. I slowly stood up and made my way towards the kitchen. I grabbed a pop tart and shoved it in my mouth. I looked at the clock on the wall  It was 12. Yes. I slept in. got a problem? 

'Hey babygirl'  I heard some one say. I turned around to see my dad. 

'Oh hey, Dad.' I said while taking another bite of my pop tart. 

He just smiled and walked into another room. 

He rarely talked to me. but. He was a superstar. I understood. 

I finished my poptart and took a shower. It was 1:46. I had a couple hours until I had to start getting ready... 

--Skipping to part where shes in the limo---

I bit my lip as we pulled up to were we have to get out at. I breathed in and slowly opened the door. I stepped out and on to the red carpet. I could hear my name being screamed. I could see Justin in  front of me. He must've gotten her right before me. I walked up to the gates where the fans were. I signed some autographs and took some pictures. I stepped away from the gates and made my way father done the carpet  Some paps wanted pictures so I posed for them. The cameras flashed in my face and the screams became louder. The paps stopped taking pictures. So I started walking again.

Finally I was able to go inside. I found my seat beside Justin.. Just my luck. well. On the bright side Taylor Swift was on the other side. I slowly sat down. A couple people were seated already. I looked around and then some one caught my eye. It was christian. I almost screamed but I just waved and he waved back. I saw Pattie and Caitlin. They waved at me and Of course I waved back. I turned back around in my seat and looked down at hands. 'Hey your Hope Raymond?'' I heard a voice call. I looked up to see Taylor swift. 'Yeah and Your the amazing Taylor swift.' I said with a smile. 'Hope?' I heard some one call from beside  me. I looked to my side to see who it was. And you guessed right. It was Justin. 

'Yes?' I said. 

'I knew you would come' He said while smiling.

'Yeah.. I wouldn't have if I knew I would sitting beside you.' I spat. 

'Hey! Justin. Hope! Lets get a picture!' I heard a photographer call 

I sighed and Justin wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and the camera flashed. 

'Thanks!' I heard them call. I unwrapped Justin's arm from me and looked at the stage. It was starting. I got comfy in my seat and looked up towards the stage. 

The whole thing went by really fast. I sighed. Now the after party. Everyone stood up and headed towards the door. I was waiting to get out when I felt someone brush against me. Justin. I sighed and looked at him. 'What do you want?'  I said.                                                                                                 'What? I can't hang around my best friend?'  He said with that million dollar smile. 

'Pfffft. Best friend My ass' I muttered and kept walking with the crowd. 

I opened the door to the limo and bit my lip, trying to keep back the tears. I waved one last time to the fans and got in. I sighed in relief. 

'Are you going to the after party, Miss?' The driver said. 

'No thanks. Just take me home..' I said as a tear made it's way down my cheek. I wiped it away and slid back in my seat.  After a couple minutes we made it home. I thanked the driver and got out. I took my key out of my carrying wallet and stuck it in the lock,opening the door. I walked inside and sniffled. I could feel a warm tear fall down my cheek.. I went upstairs to my room, changed into those cute sweats and put my hair into a messy bun. I wiped off my make up and went down stairs. I grabbed a one of those big buckets of cookies and cream icecream. I grabbed a spoon and sat down at the table. I got a spoon full and shoved it in my mouth. I sighed and thought about what happened at the TCA'S. 

--Flash back- 

Justin got infront of me somehow. I just shrugged and kept walking at a steady pace. I was about to walk out of the doors when at the corner of my eye I saw Justin and Selena kissing. I felt this sudden urge to cry. I held back the tears and walked out the doors towards my limo. I gulped slightly as I held back my tears.

--end of flash back--

I sighed and shoved another bite into my mouth. I heard a knock at the door. 'Go away!' I moaned. 

'What's wrong?' I heard a voice say. I could tell it was Justin. 'Leave me alone!' I yelled. I sighed when I heard the door open. My dad must be home to. I grabbed the icecream and made my way up to my room, hoping justin won't follow me.