New Friends..?

I sat down on the couch, waiting for Justin to come back down. 

My dad looked at me and said 'You have a crush on him don't ya?'

I looked at him with the Are You stupid Look. 'Uh No. Never in my life time.' I said, trying to sound disgusted. 

After a couple of minutes. Justin came down the stairs with 3 people following him.  

I noticed one was Ryan. The short one was christian Beadles. I knew him from the You tube videos. Man. He was so hot! I would sooooo date him! Anyway.  the other one between Ryan and Chris.. I didn't seem to know. He had dirty blondish hair. 

'This is Ryan. as you already know him. This is Christian' Justin said as he pointed to Christian. 'Then he is Chaz.' He pointed to the one between Chris and Ryan.  ' I'm Hope. It's nice to meet you, Chaz and Christian.' I said with a smile.  'It's nice to meet you too, Hope.' They both said with a wink. I giggled and blushed. Justin was glaring at them. Maybe because he was jealous. Ha. 

'So. do you wanna go skating with us?' Christian said while looking at me. 

'Uh. I guess. But let me change? These skinny jeans are killing me.' I said with a laugh and ran up the stairs. 

I started to hear them auguring. I laughed and put on some short shorts and I kept the tie dye tank top on. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs. 

'Shes mine!' I heard all of them say. 

'Fighting over girls?' I said with a smirk. 

'Uh.. Where did you come from?' Ryan said with a confused look on his face. 

'Oh. I came from my bitchy mom. How about you?' I smirked and walked out the door with them following. 

Ryan just sighed. 

'We are taking your car, Justin.' I smirked and jumped into the passenger seat. 

'Oh. No. I thought we were going to walk!' Justin said with sarcasm. 

'Oh. Shut up!' I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. 

Justin started the car when we were all in the car. 

We got there in about 10 minutes. We got inside and got our skates. I was the first one to get them on. I went to the place where you skate at. I don't know the name of it. Ha. I'm so Blonde! 

I slipped and fell.  Out of no where christian was there to help me up. I laughed and got up on my feet. 

'Thanks.' I said with a smile and started to skate again. All of a sudden. I felt some one's hand in mine. I looked up to see...

--Ha! I left you hanging. [; 

2 Chappies in one day. I feel proud of my self. I might do another... Who knows? :-P