Sparks fly.

Our lips touched and he leaned in more . I pulled away and looked down.

'What's wrong?' He said while taking my hands in his. 

I pulled my hands away and ran towards the front door. As soon as I got far enough away from the house I called Allie 

'Hey!' She answered with a preppy voice. 

'Uh Hi. Can you meet me at the mall with Sky?' I said while walking towards the mall

'Sure. I was going to call her anyway! Well See you soon!' She said then hung up. 

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed. 

Why did Justin kiss me? Doesn't he have Selena? He is so confusing sometimes..

All I could think about was the kiss. 

It was driving me INSANE. 

I made it to the mall. I walked inside and I saw Allie and Sky waiting by the door. I walked towards them and fake smiled

'Hi!' They both said. 

'Heyo.' I said while looking down slightly 

'Well lets get shopping!' Sky said as we walked towards Justin's new perfume 'Someday'

Allie sprayed some in the air and sniffed it. 'Oh This smells good! Lets get it.' She said as she grabbed a box. I shrugged and picked up a box.. 

Hours passed and it was now 9:30. We all went home. 

I finally made it home... 

I stood at the front door staring at the door. thinking. 

What if Justin  is still here? What will happen? Oh well. I will just have to find out.. I wasn't going to spend all night out here thinking. 

I opened the door and no one was there. I sighed in relief then closed the door soundlessly. I tippe-toed up the stairs to my room. No one heard me. Yippee. I put my new clothes away and put my 'Someday' perfume on my vanity. 

I walked out towards the stairs and I walked past the game room and peaked in to see Justin, Chaz, Chris and Ryan. Oh Yay. 

I closed the door and ran to my room, Locking the door. 

I could hear someone I was trying to stay as quiet as I could. But. I sneezed. Ugh. that blew my cover.

I sighed as I heard some one knock on my door. I Opened it to see Justin.

'What do you want?' I snapped at him. 

'I just wanted to talk about that.. you know.. the kiss.' He said quietly.

'Fine.. Come in.' I said while opening the door wider so he could come in. 

As soon as he came in I shut the door and sat down on my bed.

'Well. Talk..' I said while looking towards him.

'Well. I didn't mean to kiss you. I wasn't thinking. Just forget about it and move on. Ok? I don't want Selena knowing.' He said while looking at me all serious like. 

'Mmkay. Just leave. I think I have heard enough of your sorry excuses.' I said with a slight smirk.

'Fine. Just don't tell ANYONE. I don't want to lose Selena. K?' He said as he walked towards the door. 

'O-Okay.' I said while getting up and closing the door after he walked out.

All he talked about was Selena, Selena and More Selena.

I felt this.. weird feeling in my stomch.. Jealously..? No. It can't be.. I tried to shake off the feeling. I changed into my Pjs and went to sleep, Hoping tomorrow was going to be a better day. 

~~~****~~~ 

Sorry it took so long to update.. 

I promise to get the next chapter up sooner.