Chapter three

Boyfriend's POV

Why won't she just shut up once in a while?! I thought. Kaitlyn had been bugging me to hang out with her after school. She won't leave me alone! I kept my mouth shut. 

"Why won't you talk to me? Are you okay?" Kaitlyn cried. She seemed like she accually cared about me, but yet she had no clue how annoying she could be. "Please don't ignore me. Just tell me whats on your mind!"

Boy did I want to tell her, but I kept it back. I couldn't tell her how much I just wanted to forget we were ever together. I just couldn't get my words together. She was too sweet. 

"I'm sorry I haven't talked to you. I have been busy. I want to hang out with you, but I am busy for the next two months. Not a day that I am free."

Kaitlyn just stared into my eyes, then looked down. "Okay. Not a day free for the next two months? Well, I guess you are busy. I'm sorry.." 

"Kaitlyn.." I started. I just couldn't finish it. "..I have a lot of homework and my mom is always busy with her job. I am kind of stuck." Good, but not great. I don't think she would believe me.

"Oh. Well, my parents can always pick you up, but whatever. I can help you with your homework if you have trouble." Kaitlyn seemed upset about something bigger, but hid it pretty well.

"I should go now. I need to stay in homeroom because I didn't finish my test. Maybe tomorrow we can hang out. Okay?" Wow I feel so terrible lying, but how else can I keep her away?!

Kaitlyn looked dissapointed, but just smiled, "Okay see you then! I hope you get your test done."

Then, she left.