Chapter one

This is a story based on all of my friends, and I. We switched up the names so no one would be reconized. (Not all true facts.) Somewhat based on my life.

Kaitlyns POV

I have been having a first tough week of school. Late to some of my classes, tripped in the hallway, I never imagined how crazy it would be. At least I have so many friends to help me through, and also an AMAZING boyfriend! He stole my heart 8 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days ago. I can never repay him for the joy that he has given me. The only strange thing: He has been acting somewhat strange lately, not talking to me much, refusing to look me in the eyes... I don't know what he is going through to make him so upset, but my guess is family issues. His parents have been devorced since he was little. They are still nice to each other, but it is hard for him and his sister to go back and forth week after week between their houses. Maybe they are a little shaken up about something. I don't know. But for now, I decided to give him some space.

About a week has gone by, and I haven't gotten one text from him! He refused to talk to me in the hallway, and I don't know what's up. I looked to my friends for guidence, but they are as puzzled as I am. Why is he trying to avoid me? Did I do something wrong? I feel so responcible, but I don't know why!