Its Gone

Fiona POV

The party is now over and I'm spending the night at Heath house. I'm excited to be spending the night at my boyfriends house without his mom there.

We held hands the entire way. When we got there I climbed out of his car with my duffle bag until Heath came around and grabbed it out of my hands. "I can carry it you know" I huffed. "Now what type of boyfriend would I be if I let my girlfriend carry her own bag...except a purse, I don't do purses, cramps my style" He shudders causing me to laugh. He unlocks the door and we walk inside. "We got the house to ourselves" He whispers in my ear. "What does that mean?" I  turned around to face him. "Oh nothing" He smirks and sets my bag down on the ground.

"Want a drink?" He asked walking into his kitchen. "I'm good" I pouted. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing" I replied way too quickly. "Something's wrong" He says grabbing me by hips and sits me on his kitchen counter so I'm eye to eye level with him. "It's nothing" I replied. "Well if its nothing then tell me" He sighs. "I want-" I started but then stopped looking down at the ground. "You want what?" He asked grabbing my chin and raising my head up so I can look him in the eye, I swear I am so nervous.

The word 'sex' is lodged in my airway preventing me from saying it. "Its too embarrassing to say" I hopped off the counter. "I love you,  you can tell me anything" He says.

I turned around and looked at him. I kissed him and he immediately respond with no more questions. I was surprised when his hands traveled down my body until they got to my thighs and lifted me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I kept my arms securely around his neck as he walks us upstairs to his room. He shuts the door with his foot and sets me gently on his feet without his lips never leaving mines. He lifted my shirt over my head. Those few seconds our lips were separated I felt so cold and lonely when his lips weren't on mines. I snatched open his button up shirt; I heard buttons hitting the ground. He fondled with the belt of my shorts and pushed them down my legs, I kicked off my shoes and shorts so I was now standing in front of him in my panties and bra, I started to undo the belt on his jeans and he kicks them off  He lifted me back up and walked us over to his bed. He sat on the edge and started to mess with my bra clasps, after a couple failed attempts he finally gets it and it falls down my arms.

After we're both naked on his bed. "You want to do this?" He asked out of breath. I nodded my head so he leans in and kisses me as he reaches down and gently guided his memeber inside of me.

~Next Morning~

I awaken to the sunlight streaming in through the blinds. I look beside me to see the spot where Heath had lain after we made love was empty. I threw the covers off of me and noticed I was in Heath's dress shirt with my panties on. I was a little sore in that area but it was so worth it. It hurt in the beginning but it went away so everything else I felt was pleasure and pure bliss.

I walked over to the window and noticed a car parked in his drive so I know for sure its not his mom. So I creep downstairs and peaked around the corner to see Tracy there and a fully dressed Heath. "Tracy, I don't care what you want, I love Fiona" He snaps. "But I love you" She sobbed. "What is it going to take for you to get it through your thick skull I don't love you, I never have and I never will" He says frustrated. "Why her?" She asked. "She's different from all you whores" He says. "How is she different?" Tracy asked with such frowns in her mouth. "She doesn't just want to have sex with me and claim me, she's genuine, sweet, nice, funny, she's have character and isn't a complete bitch to everyone and she doesn't think she owns the earth" He says rubbing his temple. "I'll change, I'll stop being a bitch to everyone, I'll be faithful this time just give me another chance" She begs. "I don't want you to change for me, change for someone you love and that's not me, you just want me so Fiona can't have me" He says. "That's not-" She started. "Bye" He sighs closing the door that was pushing her out.

I quickly creep back upstairs and climbed back into bed and turning my back to face the door. Soon I hear the door creak open and the bed dipped and an arm on my waist. "Hey" He whispers in my ear so I pretend to wake up. "Hi" I sighed. "You want breakfast?" He asked rubbing some hair out of my face. I nodded. "I'ma make breakfast" He grins. "I didn't know you were a cook" I teased. "A hot cook" He says and leans in and kiss me until I stopped him from kissing me. "What?" He asked confused. "I don't kiss if I haven't brushed my teeth" I state. "Why?" He asked. "Because my breath is smelly in the morning" I answered truthfully. He chuckles. "I don't care, I love you" He says moving my hand trying to kiss me again until I stopped him again. "But you won't love my breath" I said and he burst out laughing but got off the bed and walking to his door. "Oh, you know its not nice to eavesdrop" He says from the door. I just laughed and shook my head.

I walked into the bathroom and hopped into his shower after tying my hair up.

After the shower I climbed out and changed into light, jean, skinny jeans, a white belly top that's high low and has the 'My Name Is' on the name card and has 'DOPE' in black capital letters; and timberlands. I straightened my hair and put on a bandana to hold back the hair in the front. I then brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and the smell of food hit me.

I followed the scent of food like I was Patrick from SpongeBob. "Hey, you look hot" He says when I walk into the kitchen. "Not that you don't look hot all the time" He corrects. I just shake my head. "Go sit at the table, I'll bring the food out" He orders. "Okay Mr. Bossy" I retort. He just chuckles.

I sit at the table and started playing candy crush on my phone.

"Here's breakfast" He says making an entrance. "Thanks" I smiled up at him and he leans in to kiss me. We ate and talked.

"I have to go now" I said after he put all the dishes away. "No" He pouts like a three year old kid. "You're too adorable" I said pinching his cheeks. "No, I'm hot" He says grabbing my wrists to make me stop pinching his cheeks. I just roll my eyes. "Are you going to take me home?" I asked, After a  few moment he says "Yes" I grab my duffle bag by the front door but of course he takes it from me. He opens my door and put my bag in the back seat. "Don't argue" He smirks my way as we got into the car. "I'm not" I lie. He shakes his head and grabs my hand as he starts the car engine.

I look out the window as everything passes by thinking about my life. When we moved here I didn't expect to fall inlove with a playboy, I didn't expect to get kidnapped, I especially didn't expect to get shot. I expected to lose my virginity someday but not to a playboy.

My senior year was so unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona finally lost it.

Epilogue next chapter.

Almost over.

Comment and Vote