Family Reunited

"What movie are we seeing?" Ari asked Josiah as we waited in line for our double date. "The Heat" Heath respond. I made sure my outfit was in decent place. I was wearing dark jean jeggings, black and white Jordans, a army camouflage sleeveless top, a light jean vest and a red skull cap. "How many?" The guy asked. "Four" Heath says going up there with Josiah to pay for the tickets. "Our men are looking good" Ari whispers. I laugh at her causing them to look back at us with a confused look. "What's so funny?" Josiah asked. "Twin humor" Ari replies. "We'll get the snacks while you two get the seats" Josiah says and we were off. "I can't believe we're both inlove" Ari sighs happily. "I know right, I know its only been a few days but I'm so head over heels" I  replied. "Yeah, I feel like I can't live without him, that's crazy right?" She asked. "No its not" I said once we got to the theater that was showing The Heat.

We got to our seats at the very back of our row and saved seats for our boyfriends.

When they got in there they saw us immediately. "Movie Theater snacks are expensive" Heath says sitting next to me. He hands me my candy which was Twizzlers and Swedish fish. "Thanks"  I smiled at him and smiles back. "This is our second date so we should make out" Heath wags his eyebrows. "I actually want to see this movie" I said and he pouts. "Did you get my brother and sister birthday present?" I asked him. "Yeah, the guitars went down to thirty dollars and I got that bag filled with all the stuff she wanted" He sighs throwing his arm around my shoulders. I got bored of the previews so I turned my head to face and noticed he was trying to focus on the previews showing. So I turned his head to face him and pulled his lips to mines. I hold his face in my hands while we made out. We made out all through the previews then I stopped kissing him once the movie started. I could tell he was turned on but I don't care about nothing about the what he wants right now. "Your such a fucking tease" He mumbles and I hold back a laugh and just focus on the movie. But he got me back throughout the whole movie he would run hand up my leg or since his arm is draped over my neck he would touch my neck sending shivers down my spine. This happened throughout the whole movie.

"I hate you" I told him once the movie was over. "Payback for teasing" He whispered once we left. "Jackass" I muttered waiting for Ari and Josiah to come out. "You like the movie?" She asked once Josiah went to talk to Heath up in the front and I stayed back here with Ari. "I could barely concentrate when Heath wouldn't stop touching me" I whispered to her. "Why wouldn't he stop?" She whispers back. "Because I made out with him during the previews and he had said that was payback for teasing him" I sighed. "At least you paid attention to the movie, I had my tongue down Josiah's throat" She whispers. "Really?' I asked. She nods with a blush. We get to the car and I get in the front with Heath.

I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed that Josiah and Ari was making out...hard. I took my eyes away from the gag fest and focused back on the road. "Gosh, do you guys breathe?"  Heath asked looking at them as pulled up in front of our door. The ignored his remarked and got out of the car and Josiah had walked her up to our door where they started making out again. I turn my head to look at Heath who was staring at me intently. "What?" I asked. "I want to continued what you started" He leans in and kisses me. We then started making out until our lack of oxygen started to have us heave breathless. Why must we need oxygen to breathe? Is all I thought while we waited to regain our breathing. "I have to go" I pulled away until he pulled me back to his lips. "Now you can go" He says after we made out for a minute. "You're a jackass" I joked getting out of the car and walking up to the porch where Ari and Josiah were still going at it. "Breathe" I said causing them to jump apart at my voice. "Bye babe" He says pecking her lips one last time before leaving to his house.

"You know dads going to asked about those swollen pink lips" I state. "Hey, you have pink lips to" She said pulling out her key and unlocking the door to only find our grandparents from both sides of our family and our godparents and god-sisters and brothers in our house. "Fiona, Alessia, my grandkids are finally home" My grandma from mom side says right before running up to us and pulling us in a bear crushing hug. They all hugged us which dragged on forever. "Why are you here?" Ari asked once we all were sitting in the living room. "Well we all want to be apart in your lives especially your upcoming graduation and Amara's and Micheal's birthday is coming up and we definitely can't miss the triplets first birthday, so we're all moving here" Grandma from dad side says answering. "Do you have a house yet?" Amara asked. "No, that's why we're all staying here until we do" My godmom well Aunt Alice answered picking up her two year old son Frank. Its funny how moms best friend married dads best friends. "Its okay, you guys can stay as long as you want" Mom smiles. "And besides we have plenty of room for all of you" Mom adds. "Great, where are we sleeping?" Aunt Rachel asked. "I will" Mom gets up with dad following behind her and they all disappear upstairs.

"Lessie, is Josiah coming to our party?" Amara asked. "Yeah he is, he showed me you two presents" Ari smiles. "What he get me?" She asked jumping up and down. "You know you're going to have to wait til Saturday" I added and she pouts. "Well do you guys got our presents?" Micheal asked. "Not yet but we're going shopping Wednesday" Ari answered. They nodded before running off. Just then the we heard the triplets cry all the way from upstairs.

"Lets go beddie bye" Ari says in a baby voice. I just give her a WTF look causing her to laugh. I walked upstairs and got to my room. "Night sissy" Ari says right before going to her own room. I yawned and changed into my pajamas and climbed onto my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly got up and showered getting ready for school. I changed into dark blue skinny jeans, a blue and white plaid shirt that's knotted in the front so its showing off skin, black vans, and a light jean vest. I did my hair and grabbed my bag so I was out the door downstairs to find I was the first one downstairs.

I'm currently sitting on the couch watching TV when my phone rings. "Hello" I answered cheerily. "Hey babe" Heath speaks. "What's up?" I asked. "My dad and my stepmom wants to meet you" He says. "But your mom already met me" I stated. "No, my dad and my stepmom hasn't" He says. "Oh, when?" I asked. "After school, if you're free" He says. "I'm free" I replied. "Great by the way I'm outside" He adds. "I'll be out in a minute" I replied before hanging up. "Hey boo" My aunt Rachel says. "Hey Rachel" I smiled. "I need to stop trying to sound cool" She says just as her five year old daughter Katie and her twelve year old daughter Tessa comes into the room. "You going to school?" My uncle Shane by the way who married Rachel asked. "Yeah" I sighed. "Have fun kiddo" Uncle James (Devin's other best friend and Alice's husband in case you didn't know). "Thanks" I sighed walking out the door and climbed into the passenger side of his car.

We drove to school in silence. "Are you mad?" He asked once he pulls into the school parking lot. "No, why?" I asked confused. "You haven't talked to me this whole ride" He pouts. "I'm not mad at you I just really hate Monday's" I sighed. "Kiss and I'll believe you're not mad at me" He grins a cheeky grin. I leaned over and kissed him. It wasn't rough and hard like it usually be instead it was passionate and gentle. "I believe you" He smiles once I pull away. I laugh and climbed out of the car. "Hey, how's dating the quarterback?" Bethany asked walking up to me. "Great" I smiled in response. "I'm meeting his parents after school" I smiled. "Wow, that's a huge step" She commented and we off to class.

~End of the Day~

The day just dragged on and on.

After I got my stuff, I looked for Ari. "Hey hun" I smiled walking up to her. "Hey" She yawns. "Tell mom and dad I'll be home later" I said. "Okay boo, see you later" She smiles and walks away. "Bye" I call searching for Heath.

I found and we walked hand in hand to his car and of course I get the jealous glares from the whores who want my man.

When he pulls off the school lot he says "Warning my step mom is a little nuts" "My real mom is nuts" I retort. He chuckles and pretty soon we're pulling up in a house lot that definitely isn't his real moms house. "Come on" He grabs my hand pulling me towards the front door. "Devin" This lady answers the door. "Come in..." She pauses waiting for me to say my name as we walk inside. "Fiona" I said. "What's your last name dear?" She smiles. "Blackwell" I said and her facial expression had changed then changed back to the happy one.

"Kevin, come down and meet your son girlfriend" She hollers upstairs. Pretty soon a spitting image of Heath walked downstairs, just an older version.

"Hello Fiona, we heard so much about you, I'm Kevin and this is my wife Kimber" He said shaking my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimber's back. Uh Oh, Drama.

Comment and vote guys.