The Dinner

Picture of Fiona

Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awaken to my alarm going off signaling it's time to get up for school. I sat up stretching my muscles. I walk into my bathroom brush my teeth and showered. 

I got changed into a black, ripped, high waisted jeans, blue Tommy Hilfiger sweater cropped top, and blue converses.  I straightened my hair and then grabbed my book bag. 

"Alessia!" Amara calls me into her room. "I have no idea what to wear, can you pick out my outfit?" Amara asks when I walked into her room. 

"Sure." I smiled walking into her closet. I picked out light skinny jeans, a ruffled mint green white polka dot tank with gladiator sandals. 

"Here." I smiled handing her the outfit. 

"Thanks. You've been lots of help." She smiles running into her bathroom.

I walked downstairs to find dad reading the paper and mom cooking breakfast. 

"Hey sweetie, you look nice." Dad says smiling. 

"Thanks dad." I smiled back.

Fiona POV

I climbed out of my warm comfortable bed and walked into my bathroom. I cleanse myself in the shower and brushed my teeth. I then changed into light blue boyfriend jeans, a tee that has the cartoon pic of the girls from mean girls and it says 'You Can't Sit With Us'  and for my shoes I put on some white Nike's. I threw my hair up into a cute but messy bun. 

I was walking when Amara called me into her room. "What's up?" I asked sitting on her bed. 

"Alessia already picked out my outfit so I was wondering can you do my hair?" She asks sweetly. 

"Of course, sit." I said pointing at her vanity. She obeys and I start curling her hair. She's going to really be breaking hearts when she's older. 

"There you go." I said when I was finished. 

"Thanks." She smiles walking into the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to find Alessia already down. 

"Cute." Ari smiles at me. 

"I know, huh?" I smile back. 

"Are you girls ready to go to school?" Mom asks. 

"Sure." I respond. 

"Well Josiah's taking you guys and he's waiting in his car." Mom says putting dishes in the sinl

I smirked towards Ari who was blushing. "Come on." I said grabbing her arm.

We walked outside to see Josiah patiently waiting in his convertible. 

"I'll let you sit in the front." I winked at her. 

She just rolls her eyes.

"Hey twins." He says as we enter the car. 

"Hi." Me and Ari says at the same time. 

"Alessia we haven't had time to get to know each other," He says. 

"So?" She says back. 

"How old are you?" He asks. 

"Seventeen." She replied. 

"Favorite color?" He asks. 

"Purple." She replied feeling irritated. 

"Are you a virgin?" He asks.