Heart Breaks Never End

Picture of Josiah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're beautiful" Josiah smiles at me. "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself" I joke. He smirks. "Listen, Alessia Arianna Blackwell, will you marry me?" Josiah gets down on one knee. "Yes" I said. He slid the ring on my finger and I gave him the most passionate kiss ever.

~OoO~

I jumped up panting and sweating. Oh good, it's just a dream. I was scared for a moment.

I checked the time. Thank god it's the weekend because it's four in the morning.

I got out of bed and walked into FiFi room, I closed her door and walked over to her bed where her body was sprawled out every where.

"FiFi" I whispered but she didn't bulged. "FiFi" I whispered again, still nothing. I noticed her whistle on her dresser. I walked over and grabbed it. I positioned it at her ear and blew it causing her to fall out of the bed. "Ari, what the hell?" She snaps. "Sorry, you wouldn't wake up" I shrugged. "Well you could've shaken me" She says. "That wouldn't have been fun" I said climbing into bed next to her. "What's up?" She asks lying back down. "I had a nightmare" I sighed. "About?" She asks. "Josiah and Me getting married" I said slowly. Her mouth literally drops opened. "You love him" She smiles. "I just met him a few days ago so I don't love him" I stated. "Well do you like him?" She asks. "I don't know, maybe a little" I said. "Awww, my sister is growing up" She fake cries. I just laugh and flopped back down on her bed. "So what about you and Heath?" I asked. "I kissed him yesterday after the game when he drove me home" She blushes. Now it was my turn to be shocked. "You kissed him?" I asked still shocked. "Yes but it  was a victory kiss he wanted from me since they won" She shrugs. "So do you see him today?" I asked with a smirked. "Yeah but for tutoring but at least I'm not hiding my feelings" She says. "I'm not hiding mines, I want him to work for my love and affection" I state. She laughs.

I fell asleep again just in my sister room.

~OoO~

"Awwww, they look so adorable" I hear some gush disturbing me from my peaceful sleep. I sit up to see mom in the doorway with her camera. "I'ma post this on Facebook, and Instagram and maybe Twitter, the world needs to see this" She sprints away before I even have time to react.

I yawn and sit up with my back cracking along the way.

I walked out of her room and into mines. I showered quickly and changed into black, tight, leather pants. a white tank, a baby blue button up shirt that I left opened, and black suede ankle, close-in heeled boots.

I walked outside to take out the trash. As I started going through the mail I looked over and noticed a girl coming out of Hunter's house. Josiah wasn't far behind her. I don't know why but I'm feeling jealous but I am. The girl gets into the car and Josiah comes over towards me. "What's wrong? Jealous much" He smirks. I didn't say nothing. "I might as well tell you this since we are never going to hook up, in the little days I've known you, I don't have feelings for you I never have but I know you feel something for me which has got to stop, you see sweetheart I don't like stuck-up bitches who thinks they're all that when they're really are shit like you so stay the hell away from me and find another ride school" He grins. "Josiah?" I call before he can leave. "What did I ever do you in the three days you've known me?" I asked preventing the tears from falling down my face. He comes closer til he is  standing so close I feel his breath on my face. "You didn't give it up when you had the chance so I'ma stop wasting my time" He says walking back to his car. "Fuck you" I call to him before walking back into the house with hot tears rolling down my  face. "Hey hon-" Mom starts but stop when I angrily threw the mail onto the table and running upstairs to my room, slamming my door closed and flinging my body on my bed.