Like Him

Picture of Amara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "He really kissed you?" I stated shocked. "Yes and let me tell you it's the best kiss I've ever had" She says looking over at me while she's driving. "You kissed someone?" Amara says from the back. "That's gross" Micheal says. "Yeah, when you're our age,  you won't be saying that" I smirked at him through the rearview mirror. He just rolls his eyes. "How come you and Josiah didn't hang out today?" FiFi asked. "Because his mom said his little sister had an piano recital and he was forced to go" I sighed. "Sucks ass" She replies. "Right, I was actually looking forward it to it" I shake my head. "But family comes first" I added. "Are we at Dairy Queen yet?" I asked in a whiney voice. "Yeah" She says as we pull up into the parking lot. "Hello what may I get for you today?" The cashier asked nicely. "What do you guys want?" I asked Amara and Micheal. "I'll have a large banana split blizzard" Micheal says. "I'll have a large banana cream pie blizzard" Amara says. "I want a turtle waffle bowl sundae" Fiona says. "And I'll have chocolate covered strawberries waffle bowl sundae" I said. "Okay your total is $14.98" She says. I give her my credit card and she swipes. "It must be a twin thing" Fiona says. "What?" I questioned. "Amara and Micheal both got a blizzard with banana and we both got waffle bowls" She says and I just realize what she meant. "Wait... you guys are twins?" The cashier asked shocked. "Yes us two and those two" I respond. "Wow, you guys don't look nothing alike" She says shocked. We just laugh. "Do you guys want to sit in here or leave?" Fiona asked. "Leave"  We all said in unison.

As we get in the car my phone ringed. "Hello" I answered once situated in the passenger seat. "Hey, it's Josiah" He sighs. "Hey" I said once I heard his voice. "I'm back at home and was wondering before you go to bed can we hang out?" He asked. "Sure, meet me in my backyard in fifteen minutes" I said. "See you soon babe" He says before hanging. "Let me guess, Josiah" FiFi smirks looking over at me. "You guess right" I grinned.

We get to back to the house and I immediately go back to the backyard eating my ice cream along the way. I found him patiently waiting having a smoke. "Hey" I said with a mouth full of ice cream. He looks at me and chuckles. "What?" I asked. "You look like a chipmunk with your cheeks poof out like that" He smiles poking my cheeks. "But you're adorable" He adds. "Don't call me adorable" I said once I swallowed my ice cream. I sit down and he sits down next to me after he puts out his smoke we just start talking. "Okay you are such a goody two-shoes" He says. "Am not" I said. "Name one thing you done bad" He says. "Fine when I was fourteen my parents caught me getting high with two of my friends and grounded me for a six months that's why I don't smoke" I said. "Wow.... okay I take that back" He smiles. "I should get going" He sighs. He stands up with his arms outstretched. I hugged him and he left.

I really really like him.

Hopefully there can be an us someday.

~

Couldn't think of anything else to add in this chapter