It Works Out for Everybody

Picture of Micheal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona POV

"Fiona, get your ass up" Amara voice wakes me out of my sleep. "Did you just say ass?" I questioned. "Yep" She replies simply. "K, well you can get out now" I said throwing my covers off my bed and getting up and trudge into the bathroom. I really hate Monday's. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I changed into black leggings, ivory shoes that have cuffs around the edges with gold studs, a lace spaghetti strapped crop top and a long sleeve blue jean jacket. I curled my hair and put on a gold, feathered two finger ring. As I was staring in the mirror I noticed how plain my belly button look. I'm seventeen maybe they will let me and maybe Ari for an early birthday present.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to find everyone at the dining room table. "Finally someone's down" Dad says feeding one of the triplets. I sit down next to my mom. "Well I know what I want for an birthday present" I announced. "What?" Mom asked. "A belly button piercing" I said. "I want one two" Ari says. "A belly button piercing?" Mom asked. And we both nodded. "What do you think?" Mom says looking at Devin. He takes it into consideration. "Well they are going to be eighteen so yes you girls can get one" He says. "Thank you so much" I said as I hugged mom and Ari  hugs dad.

I heard a honk outside and looked out the window and saw it was Heath patiently waiting in his car. "My rides here, you coming Ari?" I asked her. "No, Hunter's picking me up" She replies. "Bye" I yelled as I head out to the door. "Hey babe" He says making my heart flutters as he call me babe. "Hey" I smiled as I sat in the passenger seat of his car. He leans over and kiss me before starting the car engine. I settle down in my seat and put my feet up on the dashboard. "So how have you been?" He smirks stopping at a red light and raised down the top on his car. So when he did that he attracted a bunch of females attention and trust me I did not like it. "Hello?" He says waving his hand in front of my face. "What?" I asked snapping out of my trance. He chuckles. "I asked you how have you been" He says. "Oh, I've been fine" I said still noticing bitches eying my man. "I see that look" He says as he starts the car. "What look?" I asked looking over at him. "That jealous look" He says simply. We pull into the school parking lot and he lets the top up and turned to face me. "Listen, you don't have to worry about me hurting you like Jack did, I really like you and no girl in this world is going to make me cheat on you, I promise" He says sincerely. "What happened to your playboy title?" I questioned. "I always looked for someone to changed that title and so far its you" He smirks. "So far" I stated looking at him like he was crazy. He laughs and kissed me one last time before we leave out the car.

He walks over to his football buddies and I catch up with my sister who just got out of Hunter's car. "Hey boo" I smiled as I walked over. "I love your outfit" I added. She was wearing a black mid-thigh pencil skirt, a lace top, a studded vest and black combat boots.

Before I can even enter the building Tracey storms up to me. "How dare you?" She speaks calmly. "What did I do?" I asked walking past her and her minions. "You stole Heath from me" She says walking back in front of me. "I didn't steal no one from you" I said folding my arms. "Yes you did and this one stole Josiah from her" She says firstly pointing at Ari then at one of minions behind her. "Me and Josiah aren't even dating" Ari says. "Well he won't fuck me because he has feelings for you, how do you think you can just move here from New York and steal something that belong to us" The minion I guess that was messing around with Josiah. "They're not property they're people just like us maybe that's why they don't want to fuck with you because you're treating them like an object" I state. "I'll treat my fuck buddies however the fuck I want to, so don't you tell me how to treat them" She says raising her finger and pointing at me. "Bitch first of all don't put your finger in motherfucking face or I will break it off and second of all shouldn't ya'll be talking to your 'Fuck buddies' and not us" I snapped getting pissed off. She was stunned so I grabbed Ari's arm and pulled her into the school.