Chapter Forty Five - Final Chapter

Seth's POV

I stood at the altar with Pio in one arm as I waited for my beautiful bride. My son and I wore a matching tux. I couldn't choose between my four good friends so I chose my son as the best man. He was now six months old and growing faster than we had expected especially since he was premature.

His stubby hands reached for my bow tie and he tried to pull it to his mouth. This little guy would chew and eat anything he could put his mouth on. Inilayo ko ang bow tie sa kanya at inayos iyon bago ko siya hinalikan sa pisngi. The thump in my chest grew stronger with each passing second. I tried my best to ignore it and focused on my kid.

"Mommy's will be here anytime now."

"A-mmy" Pio lifted his brows up and looked around, trying to find Marian.

"She's not here yet. Mamaya nandito na yun." I explained to him.

Just then, I saw a white car stopping in front of the church. My body stiffened. I adjusted my tux and Pio's. I took in a deep breath and stood straight up. The whole church went quiet, everyone got into their positions as the music started to play.My heart was unbelievably beating hard.

The chauffeur opened the backseat door and with graceful movement, Marian stepped out of the car. She had on a vintage laced long sleeve wedding gown. It was the same wedding dress that her mother wore, we just had to alter and fix it a little. This was the first time I'd seen her in her wedding dress and God, she was stunning. The dress fitted her perfectly, clinging to every curve of her body. Her long veil, which was longer than her dress, trailed behind her. She looked so regal and I was humbled that she was mine.

"A-mmy!" Pio clapped his hands together.

"Yeah. Mommy's beautiful, isn't she?" I said, giving him a sniff kiss.

She was the most beautiful bride I'd ever seen in my whole entire life. Our eyes met and I was transfixed. I couldn't take my eyes off her and our gaze stuck to each other as she started walking down the aisle. Everything around us disappeared as the entire world became only the two of us. It was only me and her.

The groomsmen and bridesmaids were the first to walk down the aisle. And then the ringbearers, we decided to have two ringbearers. Phoenix's son, Coco was holding one of the ring and Tristan's son, Yvo had the other one. And the two beautiful flower girls, Anais and Audrey.

She slowly walked down the aisle. My dreams were always filled with images of her, of our son, of us, and how happy they'd made me. I knew with absolute certainty that she was the woman I'd want to spend the rest of my life with.

She slowly, fluidly and gracefully put one foot in front of the other and then she was standing right in front of us. My eyes watered with tears and I was breathless seeing how flawless she was.

"You're beautiful." My eyes never left hers.

She graced me with the most radiant of her smiles as tears seered on the corners of her eyes. Ipinulupot ko ang bisig ko sa baywang niya at hinalikan siya sa noo. She bent down to give our son a kiss on the lips.

"A-mmy! A-mmy! A-mmy!" Pio excitedly babbled.

We broke into laughter despite our tears. I gave my son a kiss too before Dad took him from me. I offered my arm to her and off we went to the altar.

"Miracles happen everyday." The priest spoke, starting his sermon. I looked at him, his voice was eerily familiar to me. My brows furrowed. He looked at me and gave me a knowing smile as if he'd read my mind. "Nakatira tayo sa isang bilog na planeta na umiikot sa isang malaking bola ng apoy na katabi ng buwan na kumokotrol sa dagat. Hindi pa ba sapat na dahilan yun para maniwala na may milagro? Miracles happen more than we understand. Life is full of small miracles we take for granted. And then there are big miracles we couldn't miss. Kapag narinig mo ang salitang miracle ano ang naiisip niyo? Ang paghati ng dagat na pula? Ang pagputol-putol sa limang tinapay at dalawang isda para mapakain ang limang libong tao? Sometimes we have faith for big miracles that forget that everything we do is the result of something small, sometimes it's what we believe in." He looked at Marian and gave her the same knowing smile. Marian smiled back at her as if they shared a secret. "Sometimes miracle is that baby you're holding, sometimes it's finding your great love. Sometimes miracle is as simple as sharing your eternity with that one person. Miracles happen everyday and right now, it's happening in front of us."