Chapter Eight

Marian's POV

Seth's car pulled up in front of my house. The drive was really awkward. O feeling ko lang awkward pagkatapos ng mga nangyari. Last night we kissed, I woke up in his bed this morning with nothing but my bra and panties on, and he almost went to jail because people thought he was trying to take advantage of me.

I was mentally slapping myself.

"Hoy, Seth..." I nudged his arm.

He turned his head to me and he was still wearing a frown.

"Galit ka pa din sa akin?" I asked. "Sorry na, bati na tayo."

He sighed. "Marian?"

"Bakit?" Tanong ko.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked.

"Sinama mo ako sa nightclub." I said.

"And?" His brows raised up.

"And I had a few drink and met a great guy and I danced with him."

"And?" He pressed.

I paused. Cursing at myself when I remembered the body shot and the kiss. "Medyo malabo na ang mga nangyari pagkatapos nun. Wala na akong masyado matandaan." I nervously laughed.

He leaned his back against his seat and sighed.

"Bakit may dapat ba akong matandaan?" Patay-malisyang tanong ko.

Umiling siya. "Nothing."

"Okay." Nagkibit-balikat na lang ako. Mabuting isipin niya na lang na hindi ko na wala akong naaalala sa nangyari kagabi. It would same us both from the awkwardness. Pero Diyos ko, sino ba naman makakalimot sa mga labing yan? I was half-drunk last night but I still remember how soft his lips was against my skin. How hot his breath was, how his mouth tasted, how his tongue felt against mine. I felt the heat flare between my thighs as I looked at his lips, it was the same feeling I felt last night. The sophisticated and manly scent he had that lingered inside his car only added fuel to the fire.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Parang naririnig ko ang boses ni mama na pinapangaralan ako sa isip ko. The moment my breasts bloomed and my womb bled she started lecturing me about the lust of the flesh and how I should resist immoral temptation. The flesh indeed has a mind of its own.

"So, are you just going to sit here the whole day?" One corner of his lips lifted in a smug smile.

"Ha?" I was pulled away from my thoughts. "Ito na nga bababa na." Sabi ko at binuksan na ang pinto ng kotse.

"Marian." Tawag niya ulit sa akin nang makababa na ako at maisara ko ang pinto ng kotse.

I turned and bent down to the open window of his car "Bakit na naman?"

"Don't ever drink without me around." Seryosong sabi niya.

"At bakit?"

"I wouldn't want to miss seeing you do stupid things while your drunk." He chuckled.

My brow shot up and smiled. "Kunwari ka pa, concerned ka lang sa akin."

"Ha! You wish!" He snorted and scoffed. Walang sabi-sabing pinaandar niya ang kotse niya at pinaharurot. I stood there, watching until I could no longer see his car. Pumasok na ako sa bahay at ibinagsak ang katawan ko sa couch. He had tainted my virgin lips. It was just a kiss. It shouldn't be a big deal right? Ang ikinagugulat ko ay ang naramdaman ko ng halikan niya ako. I had never felt this sexual before.

I sighed, turning the radio on to get the whole thing off my mind.

Lahat ay malilimot mo